Chapter 32

As I climbed back in the bedroom window I couldn't hear anyone as I got my bags packed and slid the bag under the bed,i didn't want to do this to cameron but I had no choice he is a great father and I know he would take care of her,i got a pen and paper from the room and wrote cameron a letter I wrote Jamie and my parent one and one to Jessey and Amiele I stuck them in the drawer next to the bed so he won't be able to see them until I leave.

I walked out of the room to see cameron sitting on the sofa watching tv I looked around but couldn't see anyone else,i went over to him and sat on his lap "I'm sorry" I said he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close to him "you have nothing to be sorry for you were just doing what you thought was best" he said "you know I love you and chloe more than anything" I said he looked at me with confusion "yeah I know that and I love you too" he said I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against him we had a long passionate sweet kiss when we pulled away I put my head against his shoulder and fell asleep, when I woke up I looked at the clock to see it was 5:43 in the morning so I decided it was time to go I wriggled my way out of Cameron's grasp and went into ou bedroom I grabbed the letters from the drawer and put them on the bed,i grabbed my bag from under the bed and grabbed the bag,as I was grabbing the rest of my belongings I noticed the picture of me chloe and cameron when chloe came home for the first time it made me upset knowing I won't see anyone from my family again, I grabbed the picture and put it in my bag it was now 6:12 I knew it was time to go I made my way to the kitchen and saw cameron curled up on the couch sleeping i kneeled down Infront of him and kissed his forehead "I love you" I said to him as tears rolled down my face I got up and made my way to the door I turned around one last Time and looked at everything I turned back around and made my way down the road from our little house as I made my way down I saw zoey and hayes running my way oh no I thought to myself there gonna see me, i tried to cross the road but hayes ended up shouting my name "Gianna hey how have you been" he asked as he gave me a hug "I'm yeah I'm good how have you guys been" I asked "yeah we've been good we were just going to your house I'm so sorry about chloe I'm sure they will find her" he said as he gave me another hug " what with the bag" zoey asked "oh ummmmm I'm just ..... Taking it to a charity shop it's just spare clothes I don't need" I said hayes looked at me with the look that said I'm not buying it but he didn't pester me about it "if you want we could come with you" zoey said with a smile " noooo that's fine you can just go up and take a cup tea I'll be back in a wee while" I said I looked at hayes he wasn't buying it and I knew that "oky I'm gonna go see the girls you coming hayes" Zoey asked " yeah give me a minute I want to talk to Gianna" he said uh oh this isn't going to be good I said as I watched Zoey go into my house I could see hayes crossing his arms and looking at me I stared back at him "so where are you going Gianna " he asked "I'm going to the charity shop I already told you that" I said with a fake smile " you know that I'm not buying this I can tell when you lie you always bite your lip untill it bleeds" hayes said it was true I always do that exspically when I'm lying to friends but I had no time for this cameron was going to wake up soon "I can't tell you" I said he looked at me like I had four heads " why can't you tell me, I won't leave you until you tell me" he said I really don't have time for this im sure cameron is already awake he was still starring at me waiting for an answer "I'm going to go get chloe" I said his eyes widened "you know where chloe is" he said "no well but I know who has her you will all get chloe back in the next hour but as for me I won't be coming back " I said as tears fell from my face " what .. Do ... You ... Mean you won't be coming back" hayes said I looked up at him and saw he was pale as a ghost "I'm trading myself for chloe" I said "I'm sorry hayes tell them I love them " I said as I walked away I felt someone grab my wrist "I'm not letting you go " he said I looked up to him "hayes let me go im going to go get Chloe" I said "I'm not letting you go dose cameron even know" he asked "no he doesn't so let go" I said as I was tugging to get out of his grip a black bmw was coming down are way "hayes its him" I said he looked at the way the car was coming "who's him" he asked I was about to open my mouth when two men came out of the car one grabed me and the other knocked out hayes "HAYES" I yelled as the men dragged me into the car when they pushed me into the car I saw chloe in her car seat and I saw zane in the passengers seat "oky now you have to give chloe back" I said he just turned around to me and laughed "did you actually think I would give her back I want him to suffer letting him know I have two of his girls and look here he come now" he said I watched a zane got out of the car and locked the door so I couldn't get out I looked out the window to see cameron Jessey Zoey Shawn and Amiele and nash running out of the house.