kuroo

*your boyfriend, kuroo, tries to prank you*

KUROO's POV

"kenma, i think i'm gonna prank y/n today." i stated proudly, playing minecraft with him. except he wouldn't let me do anything so i've just been following him around and also building my own things.

"pfft, yeah cause that's going to work well." kenma already doubting my prankster abilities.

"kuroo, that's not a good idea..we've seen how y/n can be." morisuke warned me as he sat in the corner, doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

"i don't know what you guys are talking about. y/n seems so nice." lev said as he watched kenma and i play.

"yeah, because she's never had a reason to yell at you, lev." lev frowned at yaku's words not sure how to process what he'd just said.

"anyway, what kind of prank were you thinking of?" kenma brought back the topic of the best prank ever.

"well i'm glad you asked." i stood up from laying on the bed telling them my greatest idea.

"i had seen this tik tok of a guy acting 'hard' in front of his girlfriend and i'd thought it'd be funny to see how y/n would react." i looked at the guys and they all stopped and stared at me. even kenma took his eyes off the game for awhile before all of them went into a fit of laughter.

"kuroo, oh baby, no. i'm sorry to inform you, but you do not have the slightest idea on how to act like that." yaku said in between laughing fits.

"yeah, you'd probably just make a chemistry joke." kenma said.

"aye shawtayy, are you made of copper and tellurium? because you're CuTe." lev tried mimicking me and i'm not sure how i feel about any of this.

"okay, i expected this from the two of you, but not you lev. i'm completely disappointed in you." i crossed my arms over my chest and then decided to text y/n telling her to get ready.

"i should've talked to bokuto about this." i mumbled as i grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom to change.

i walked back in with a white shirt underneath my black hoodie and some red basketball shorts with sunglasses.

"how is this?" they all looked at me and looked at each other.

yaku sighed before saying, "i can't believe i'm doing this, but you need like a grill and some chains."

"a grill like for a barbecue?" i questioned him as he pursed his lips and looked at the ceiling.

"i told you this wasn't going to work." yaku mumbled to himself before walking out of the room.

"come here." was all he said and i followed him into the kitchen to see him grabbing some tin foil and folding it nice and neat.

he handed it to me and i looked at him not sure what to do with the rectangular shaped tinfoil.

"put it over your teeth." i did as he said and looked in the camera on my phone smiling. i had also asked yaku to draw things on my face to make it look like i had tattoos.

"oh, yeah. this looks good." i admired the work yaku did and called the rest of the guys down here.

"okay, you guys need to leave." i held the door open and with my other arm gestured them to go outside.

"you called us over here and now you're kicking us out." kenma said with his arms crossed. i rolled my eyes and gave him his switch back.

"later." was all he said before walking out the door along with the rest of the guys.