yandere Levi x reader

"(Y/n) come back sweetie don't run away from me~~" you heard your corporal,wait no your crazy coporal say.

How did this happen you might ask, it all started when two were beginning to date.

~~Flashback~~

You were sitting in the dinning hall where most of the cadets were you were sitting by your best friends

Eren, mikasa, Armin, jean, Sasha, Connie, Reiner, bertholdt, etc. All the boys had crushes on you

You didn't know why nor did you care you were just glad to be alive. "Hey (y/n)" jean said with a smirk

"How would you like to spend the night in my room", you just roll your eyes and laugh you were used to his inappropriate behavior

"As much as I would love to jean I'm not interested sorry" you said laughing with the rest of the gang.

"Your just playing hard to get but one day your gonna be drewling for me" he said with confidence. "If you say so jean" you say back.

The jean put his arm around you, and unexpectedly you started blushing. What you and jean didn't know was that a certain jealous corporal was staring at you two.

"Jean 30 laps now" Levi said in an angry tone "you brat in my office after dinner got it" he said, you just nodded in fear for what is to come after dinner.

~Time skip after dinner~

After dinner you came to captain Levi 's office just like he said. You knocked on the door waiting for an answer, "name and business" he said

"Cadet (l/n) sir you called me here". Then the door opened up and you were pulled in. C-corporal what a-are doing, say in pain getting off the floor.

"Brat are you in a relationship with jean"?

You were taken back by his question of course you didn't have a crush on jean by why did he want to know.

"No sir I do not" you said stern, "hmmm is that so, then who do you have feelings for (y/n)"?

Truth was you had feelings towards no one you didn't take interest in anyone.

"No one sir" you said. "Well then that's all you are dismissed cadet.

Levi was pissed that you didn't say you had feelings for him he loved you and he wanted you to love him back.

When everyone was asleep Levi snuck into the boys barracks and killed every single male he saw. The he went to your room.

When he got to your room you were fast asleep and luckily for Levi you were a heavy sleeper. So he carried you over his shoulder and took you to his room.

~Next day~

You woke up surprised by your surroundings, "this isn't my room" you say to yourself. "No it's not brat it's mine" you heard that familiar voice.

This was Levi 's room you finally realized. "Why am I in your room captain"?

"Levi" says plainly "what" you say confused.

"Call me levi" you were still confused. "Well l-Levi how d-did I get here"?

"I took you (y/n) I made a surprise for you to show you how much I love you and how we were meant for each other" he said in a phsycotic voice.

You were scared you never seen you captain act this way, "Levi are you ok" you said terrified.

"Yes (y/n) never better, follow me so I can show you your surprise". So you followed him into the boys barracks to find a horrific surprise.

Erens nape was cut off so he couldn't regenerate, armins arms and legs were cut off, Connie was decapitated. All of them were dead, then you saw jean.

Jean was brutally stabbed in the face and the rest of his body, but it looked as though someone cut him open.

"LEVI WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS" you shout at him.

"I did this for us (y/n) now no one can put their filthy hands on you, your all mine now (y/n).

You had enough of his insanity you had to get out of there so you ran out the door to see if you could find Erwin or at least hanji.

"(Y/n) come back sweetie don't run away from me~~". That's how you got in this predicament

Well I'm gonna make a part 2 based on the comments and votes next will be cheater Levi x reader plz vote and follow me thx author-Chan out