Cheater Levi x reader

(Btw this is a modern au soooo..... Yeah)

You were the happiest person alive your friends threw you a birthday party over eren and mikasa's mansion.

"Thank you guys so much you are the best friend's anyone could ask for" you said in tears.

"Aww (y/n) it's the least we can do you are always there for us now we are repaying the favor" eren says sitting next to you.

You smile warmly at him then thought to yourself why didn't your boyfriend Levi show up?

"Hey have anyone talked to Levi he hadn't texted me all day" you say. They all shook their heads no. You shrug it off Levi was a really busy man so you didn't blame him.

As the party was ending people started to leave and you were about to go home. "Wait (y/n)" you heard eren call.

"Yes eren" you say with a smile, eren just loves your smile it can make anyone melt. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to...you know stay the night" he says nervously.

"Sorry eren" you say sadly. "I can't I got to get home to Levi he will worry about me, maybe next I promise". You say still disappointed he happily agreed.

~Time skip~

When you got home to you and your boyfriend of Two years. You were a little surprised that the door was unlocked, but you shrugged it off Levi was probably tired and forgot to lock the door.

As you were walking up the stairs you heard moaning noises, "Levi faster harder ahhh~". You were in tears how could he do this to you ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

But you still had hope and tried your hardest to believe that it was all in your head. Until you went in your room to find Petra and Levi naked in YOUR bed.

You started sobbing loud enough for Levi and Petra to hear. "(Y/n) shit umm.... Petra leave NOW"!!! he shouted and she left.

You were still on the ground crying your eyes out why, why did he do this to you were you not good enough for him?

"(Y/n) I'm sorry it didn't mean anything I love you so much you don't know how much I fucking love you please don't leave me" he said tears daring to leave his eyes.

This question would be the difference between you two breaking up or you two staying together.

"Levi" you said with a smile "hmmm" you heard him reply softly crying.

"What day is it today"? You asked.

"Today is (month) (day)" he said confused.

That was it you had enough first he cheat on you then he forget you fucking birthday it was over.

"YOU ASSHOLE YOU DONT EVEN REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY AND YOU CHEATED ON ME, levi were through it's over". You say crying.

"No wait (y/n) I'm so sorry I'll do anything just please don't leave me I'm sorry". But it was to late you were already in your car going back over to erens house.

You knocked on the door then eren came. "Oh hey (y/n) are you ok why are you crying"? He says in a worried tone.

"L-l-Levi c-ch-cheated on m-me" you choke out through your tears. Eren couldn't believe what he was hearing how could Levi cheat on a beautiful girl as yourself.

"Maybe I did something wrong I probably need to clean better or you know change my style or personality" you say desperately.

"No (y/n) shut up!!! Just shut up there's nothing wrong with you absolutely nothing, you are beautiful and Levi is just to stupid to realize that any guy would be lucky to have you damn it I want to have you" eren shouted.

You were stunned you never thought eren liked you that was the reason you agreed to date Levi was because eren didn't like you and of course you like Levi back though.

"Eren you l-like me"? You say curiously.

"(Y/n) I don't like you I love you and I would be the luckiest man in the world if you would agree to be my girlfriend" he says looking into your eyes.

You start crying again but not tears of sadness or hate you cry tears of joy you finally found a guy who will love you and never hurt you.

"Yes eren I will be your girlfriend" you say as you hug him.

~Next day~

You wake up in erens bed and realize after you got finish crying your eyes out you got sleepy so you and eren cuddled in his bed.

Then you look over to see eren protectively  hugging your waist in his sleep.

You giggled at how cute he was sleeping he must have heard you because he woke up. "Good morning sunshine". He says all you do is giggle and kiss forehead.

"Eren" you say, "Hmmm" he replied.

"Ummmm I have to go home now" you say nervously. Eren shot up so quickly you almost fell off the bed.

"Why do you have to go home. Wait nope your not staying with that bastard your gonna live with me I'll take you to go get your stuff.

You were surprised. "Eren I can't stay here I'll be a burden and I don't want you to worry about me I'm fine". You try to persuade him.

"No (y/n) your not a burden and I love you so I don't want to see you hurt anymore please stay" he begged. You agreed then he drove you to your house to get your stuff.

Once you got inside you saw Levi on the couch crying and screaming 'you idiot' and 'take me back I love you ,etc. Levi heard the door open and saw you standing there.

"(Y/n)"!! He ran up to you. "Oh (y/n) I'm so sorry I love you with all my heart and It didn't mean anything with Petra please stay" he begged.

But you just walked passed him got all your stuff and walked back down the stairs.

"What is that where are you going"? He asked.

You sat on the couch and motioned for him to sit. "I'm staying with eren we need to take a break its clear you'd rather be with other women so I'm giving you that freedom". You say with a smile and tears coming out.

"But (y/n) I don't want any other woman except you please I love you". "I'm sorry Levi but you messed up big time and it's gonna take me a while to forget what happend but I forgive you and I still love you too but I'm with eren now maybe in the future we can be together again". Tears are now coming out like a waterfall down your face.

Then you get up and walk towards the door. "(Y/n)" Levi says behind you, you turn around to see him with a small smile. "I love you and I hope you are happier with him and I'm sorry I hope too that one day in the future we can be together again". He says.

You smile at him and kiss his forehead. "Goodbye for now levi" you whisper to him.

"Goodbye for now (y/n)" he says happily knowing he still have a chance with you one day.

~Back at erens house~

"(Y/n) I'm so happy I'm with you, you don't know how happy I am". Eren say.

"Thank you eren for being here for me you are the best person, boyfriend, best friend a girl could ever have". You say kissing him on the cheek.

"You forgot one thing (y/n)" he says with a smirk. "Hmm and what's that" you say getting an idea of what he is saying.

"You forgot to say lover" he says kissing you passionately.

You and eren were happy with each other...but for how long? 

Yay so reader gets a happy ending... But not for long muhahaha wait to see the next chapter on this called 'goodbye for now' until next time peace out!!!!