Prologue

What if you could choose what happens in your life?
   She wishes she could. Things would be going way different than they are now.

   Her name was Jessica Miller, born on May 7th, 2002. Born in Seattle, Washington and lived with both parents and her big brother, who was four years older than she is.

   She was 17, a senior in High School, and about to graduate with almost straight A's.
   That all changed one day when suddenly she went missing.

   "Twenty-four hours ago, Jessica Miller from Albany, Oregon went missing from school. Teachers and peers say the last time they saw, or heard from her was at the end of the school day yesterday, October seventeenth.
If anyone has any information, please call the Linn County Sheriffs office at (503)***-****. The information we have is she's 17 years of age, about five and a half feet, with hazel eyes and brown, chest length hair.
Again, if you have any further information on this incident, please call the number on the screen."

She didn't know she was missing. She had no access to windows for weeks. One skimpy meal a day, and two bottles of water.
She didn't have any access to the outside world either. No computer, no phone, no WiFi. It was just a matter of time before she succumbed to the brainwashing.

Now she needs all the help she can get to get out, even though she doesn't understand she's in any danger.
What happens when someone finally notices somethings off and gets her the help she needs to get out of there?
Will she be convinced she's in danger, or want to stay with her captor, who has brainwashed and convinced her they're in love with each other?

_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_

Author's Note

Hi everyone!! This is my first time writing in a while, and my first time ever writing something like this!

If I forgot something/got something wrong, feel free to correct me!! Constructive criticism is always appreciated! ♡︎

Things I will however not tolerate are homophobia, rudeness, cyber bullying or anything along those lines. People who leave comments like those will be deleted and blocked シ

Now that all that's out of the way, on with the story! Happy reading!

Disclaimer: This is a mature themed story. 18+ readers only please! Younger is okay too but nobody under 16 due to the mature content in this story.
Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story!

—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_