Telling Him Your Feelings

You were walking in the park with JJ. You two had decided to take your dogs for a walk in the park. (A/N I'm going to say you have a corgi because I have a corgi.) (Your dogs name) was currently sitting while you were talking to JJ on the park bench. He couldn't speak so he was using sign language. It made him 10 times hotter that way. Then you started talking about crushes, you brought it up for a reason. "JJ?" You started. He looked at you confused. "Thank you for being the most special. Thank you for being more than superficial. Thank you for real love and not artificial. Thank you for free love and not commercial. I love you." You said as you leaned in to kiss him.

Thankfully he felt that way too as he closed the gap smashing his lips on yours. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and you granted him that. You both pulled away for some much needed air. "(Y/N)?" JJ signed. "Yes, JJ?" You said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and all you could do was nod and hug him. You were so happy. You had been depressed for a few years due to the divorce your mom and dad had. 

But that was so long ago. 10 years to be exact. You were 9, Trey was 8 and Grey was only 5. Poor Grey. JJ leaned in and kissed you again while you were lost in thought. "Hey guys!" You heard a familiar voice say as you looked up to see Wilford. He had dated JJ for about 4 years. You sighed knowing he would for sure ruin something. Like he usually did. (Poor Wilford XD)

"Are you guys coming home soon? Chase is getting worried because you've been out for 3 hours." "Oh shoot! I didn't realize we were out that long! We'll head home now, thanks Wilford." "What did I say?" And he's back, you thought. You and JJ walked home holding hands. 

You were just happy you finally asked him out. When you got home Chase started asking you all sorts of questions. Gee he really was like an overprotective mother. You explained where you were and that you and JJ were dating. Apparently everyone heard because everyone was happy for you two. Then came the big question. "When do you two plan on having kids?" Schneep asked. "I don't know." You said flatly. 

You decided to go to your room and JJ went with you. You were happy as ever and nothing could be more perfect. 

A/N I'm going to leave this here! I hope you enjoyed it! Byeeeee