Vacation

You and JJ were going on a vacation. Your dad paid for it because he thought it'd be nice for you and JJ to get away. You were staying at a beach house in the Bahamas. It was very beautiful and private. No one was bothering you and hell you could even fuck on the beach if you wanted to! 

"What are we going to do today, JJ?" You asked looking at your handsome boyfriend. He shrugged not knowing. You wanted to take your relationship with him to the next level. The kind of level where you have sex. You and JJ weren't virgins. But that's a story for another time. "Babe?" You said looking into his eyes. He looked at you confused as you leaned in and kissed him. He tilted his head making the kiss deeper. 

You moaned into the kiss as he started to massage your bosoms. "Is this what you wanted, dear?" He signed looking at you with a smirk. You nodded and bit your lip as you got undressed. He got undressed as well and he got on top of you. He kissed you as he continued to massage your bosoms. "You ready?" He signed as you nodded. He slowly entered all the way in letting you get used to his size. He was much bigger than your ex. 

Your ex was a mere 6 inches while JJ was a big ol' 9 inches. "M-move." You squeaked as he slowly started thrusting. "Faster~" You moaned tilting your head back as he started going faster. He laid his head in the crook of your neck. He started to suck your sweet spot causing you to moan. He lifted both your legs up to his shoulder and immediately found your g-spot.

"Fuck! There!" You moaned loudly as he continued to pound into your g-spot. "I-I'm close." You moaned. You came onto his member as he came deep inside of you. He pulled out with a wet pop and laid next to you silently panting. You smiled and cuddled to him. "I love you." You said giving him a sweet passionate kiss. "I love you too." He signed as he fell asleep and you did too.

Time skip to exactly 1 month later.

JJ was by your side while you puked. Trey was nice enough to be there and hold your hair up. He was a great brother. "Are you sure you're not pregnant? I don't think this is a bug if it's been going on for a month love." JJ signed as he was worried for you. "I c-could be." You said as you looked up to see your boyfriend's worried expression. 

"I have the tests." Chase said as he came in with the tests. "Thanks dad." You said giving him a hug before everyone left. 30 minutes went by and the tests were positive. "JJ!!!" You yelled for him not expecting anyone else to come. "What's wrong?" He signed clearly worried because you yelled. "I'm p-pregn-nant." You stuttered nervous for what he was going to say. He just smiled and hugged you and you could tell he was crying. You smiled and kissed him.

"We're going to be parents!" JJ signed as he danced around the room. This made you giggle because of how adorable he was being. 5 months went by and you found out you were having twins! A boy and a girl which you decided to name Jackie and James. You thought it was about time JJ knew your backstory.

A/N Cliff hanger, kinda. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter will be (Y/N)'s background. Byeeeeeeee