Part 2: Always be mine

[⚠️Warning⚠️ : ANGST!]

New's POV

I still can't move my body. It was like my body locked in a place and became frozen. The paralyzing hurt spread through my body like an icy, liquid metal. But as time goes by, the pain slowly subsides and I could felt my body slowly returned. I tried to lift my right arm, only half way because it felt like there was a magnet that pulled my arm back.

I was able to move my fingers and clench my fist, but still my lower body couldn't be move.

I needed to run away from here as soon as possible. If only I could move my legs right now, probably I was able to run since the kidnapper didn't tie me up. At least, I believe I still had chance to run away.

I turned my head towards the door when I heard footstep. Soon the door opened. The guy was looking at me, still with his hoodie and mask.

My hoped to run away dropped to 1% when I saw he was holding chains. I could guess what he would do next. After all, I'm still his victim that he wouldn't let go easily.

"P...lea...se..." I uttered slowly with my hoarse voice.

He walked to me then he started to chain me on the bed.

"D-Don't..." I said begged and gripped his hoodie tightly when he tried to chain my arm to the bedpost. But, he easily jerked my hand and continued chained my arms and then my legs.

I felt so hopeless.

"W-Why..."

Once he done chained me, he sat on the bed and stared me down. He tried to touch my cheek but I immediately turned my head to the side. But, he gripped my chin and forced me to look at him.

I blinked my eyes and the tears that I had been holding finally wet the pillow.

"Why are you crying Newwiee? Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked me softly while wiped away my tears. Even though he spoke with soft-spoken; soft and gentle, but I could felt that his voice shows no emotion. It still sounded creepy to me and gave me goose bumps.

"L-Let me...g-go." I said and my tears kept streaming down like a waterfall, without any sign to stop.

"Why would I?" He caressed my cheeks longingly. "I'll never let you go...because you're mine." He said then he continued looking at me, examined me like I am some sort of non-living things that needed to be experiment.

"I need to chain you, or else you might run away from me. Your body will be back to normal, soon. Now, I regret for not doing that to you." He said and I looked at him puzzled.

Doing what?

What did he mean?

"Now you know that I'm a gentleman, Newwiee. At first, I thought by paralyzing your body, I have enough guts to take advantage of you. Your body...are tempting me." He said and staring down at my body. I gulped, finally understood what he means by 'taking advantage of me'. I got goosebumps.

"But, I don't want to do it without your consent. You might hate me. But right now, I really regret it. It costs me so much to order that drug from abroad. But, I don't care how much it cost me. I'll be waiting until you're ready. Then, we will make love. If I'm tired waiting, I will just order that drug again, then...you know what I'm going to do next." He said looking straight at me. Even though he was wearing a mask, I felt like I could see his smirk behind the mask. Believe me, it would be creepy.

Then, he stood up and walked to the table and took his camera. He walked to me again and started staring at my body.

"You know, you look so cute when you're all tied up." He said and started clicking his camera, took a picture of me.