Bonus chapter: TayNew is real~

Tay's POV

I still couldn't process what just happened. I felt myself leaning closer towards New when he let go of my lips.

No Hin, not that easy. When he tried to retreat, my hands automatic went to his neck and pulled him closer, leaving no space between us.

My body buzzed with anticipation

My body buzzed with anticipation. His breathe blended with mine.

This is not a dream!

He taste so sweet and I wanted him more.

It started slowly, but as I was started to get impatient and got too carried out, I started to suck his breathe roughly. I just wanted to taste him more, so I couldn't help but to steal his breathe and doesn't have any intention to stop.

His breathing went ragged, and I felt he was tapping my shoulder, while his right hand gripped my shirt

His breathing went ragged, and I felt he was tapping my shoulder, while his right hand gripped my shirt. He tried to break the kiss but since I was still addicted to his sweet taste, I just couldn't stop instead I pulled him closer and closer until I could felt his chest was against my broad chest.

"Hghh..." He groaned and I pulled away, thinking maybe this was moving too fast that he's wanted. Well, he started it first. 😜

"Can't b-breathe..." He said out of breathe once I let his lips go, but my hands still wrapped around his body.

He tried to catch his breathe and he looked so sexy while tried to breathe calmly. It's just a kiss and he already looked this out of breathe? I wonder if...we...did that thing? You know what I mean. 🤭

I just stared at him, his lips became swollen. Was I too rough? What if he hates my kiss? Oh No!!!

"I'm s-sorry, Hin." I said apologetic.

"I'm okay." He said while avoiding my gazed. He was blushing. His cheeks suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming color was so cute against his cheeks.

STOP BEING SO CUTE OR ELSE I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF AND DO YOU RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!

"You're so cute." The only thing I could said. I'll be dead if I said I want something more or saying out loud what I just screamed in my mind. 🥴