Crush

Noah's pov

Finally gym class!!!! The only reason i get exicted for it is that i get to pratice my soccer skills! I start practicing with my soccer ball. I feel someone looking at me and i find the source and it was a boy who had a small figure,black hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes ever. I looked at him and he blushed looking away. I find him always looking at me and blushing and i know im not a straight man but i would like to nibble his ear. Note:* I've been checking my tongue and my Breath fogged up the glass* sorry luv that song! Ok back to the story~ So i decided to mess with him and i winked at him. He turned red like a tomato. I laughed and smile. "Dude why are you messin with beat?" My best friend robbie asked. "Beat?" "Yea that junior over there with the black hair and blue eyes."his name is beat?" " yea that is his name funny right?" I thought to myself beat what a cute name i passed him on the soccer field and when no was looking i slapped his cute little ass he was shocked and i whispered in his ear,"your cute beat " and i smacked his cute little ass again and left smirking to myself.
Beat's pov

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!?!?!HELLZ YEA!!! I thought cheering to mysrlf and blushing at the same time. Noah smacked my ass and called me cute!!! *cue fanboy attack* OMG i have a chance!!! But he smacked my butt a little to hard ow my tushie. But its whatever but.... noah is a SEX GOD!!!!! HE CAN PLAY WITH MY BALLS ANY DAY!! Note: too dirty?well noah is a soccer player.. balls.. get it??!!!!?!?! Hahahahahaha *pats my back* i am a genius!! OK story time again~
(Still Beat's pov)

I started walking home from school man school is a drag!! I mean come on what the hell am i going to use the concept of a line for?!?! But whatever. I start blasting panic!at thr disco and see noah walking. He was walking with robbie his best friend since birth literally i mean birth but thats a story for another day. "Im home!!!!!!" " hi cupcake" " mom you can stop calling me cupcake im too old for that!" "Cupcake cupcake cuppie cake!!!" Where is Logan mom?" " he is fixing the car again" (note: Btw logan is his older brother) "ok" i head upstairs to my room and take a nap.
Noah's pov
"Robbie!" Oh shut up! You are in lovvvvveeeee~ with beat!" "I am not!" " dude i saw you slap his ass and whisper in his ear!" "Ok ok robbie you win.." I signed to myself and thought robbie is right i find beat attactive but its not love.. yet. "Hey man i have an idea" "what is it robbie?" And then he started to tell me his idea.. END of part 2
Phew that was a long... well for me!∩__∩ i hope it didnt bore you! Well tell me what ya think!! Vote,share,comment all the good stuff and no stealing my story! *looks at werdios* WOO HOO!! Anyone else exicted!?!?!?! Just me? Oh well and i said butt alot in this chapter. Stay awsome my friends!*wink*