The Plan

Ok my fellow yaoi fans here is the next part to the story!!!!!
Noah's POV

As Robbie whispered his plan to make beat mine I thought, when I smacked his butt he looked so cute!!! I blushed thinking how he would look in my soccer uniform. I started to get lost in thought forgetting what Robbie was saying. "HEY! HEY! NOAH!!!!!" "Huh? What?" "Are you thinking of beat?" "How d-did you know?" "First off you keep saying beat and second your drooling. Gross dude" "sorry robbie. so what was the plan??? " After listening to Robbie plan I went to pick a few things up and heading to beat's house. I rang the doorbell and heard beat coming to the door.When he opened the door he was shocked. I was on one knee with flowers and I asked him,"wanna go on a date?" I saw his face go completely red and he yelled "yes of course!" And hugged me. He felt so warm and loving.Feeling sad after he let go taking his warmth with him. "Come in Noah!" I went inside and asked him,"hey beat you know you're super cute right?" He blushed. I loved it when he blushed wayyyyyyy cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Beat's POV

He called me cute!!!!!!>< I bushed and and he noticed my blush and smiled at me! This is literally the best day ever!!!!! (Note: I literally say literally all the time lol back to the story) Noah thought I was cute!?!?!?! Noah is a sex god!!!!! His cute whitened smile that could blind me of cuteness. Omg I wonder if our kids with have Noah's green eyes. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!! hey I might look emo but I'm a pretty happy guy. "Hey Noah." " yes beat?" When did you start liking me??"
Bwhahahhahahhaha cliff thy hanger!!!! Anyways next chapter will be a background type childhood thing. You'll like it! Maybe idk. But I would make the background story boring cuz in some anime's they make the characters backgrounds soooooooo boring!!! I will update when I can. School is a bitch anyways byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!