Chapter 68- How would she explain it

Mason's POV

"Gemma," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you going to tell me your answer?" I asked.

"Just give me a sec," she said.

"Or are you just to avoid answering me?" I teased.

She just gave me the death stare when I teased her about it.

"C'mon, you know I like to tease you sometimes," I said.

She didn't say anything after I that. While still giving me the death stare. Even though she is pissed at me right now for doing I just had to. The opportunity was way to perfect. I just needed to do it. I know that she may end bring it up later to remind me or tell a friend of hers about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up telling Tori about it. Since I know of her now. I would think and believe that it would give all of the excuses to tell her what had happened.

"Can you tell me now when you texted her?" I asked.

"Fine. I'll tell you," she said.

"Thanks Gem," I said.

"It was before you got here," she said.

"Why did you do that? Was it before or after you texted me?" I asked her.

"It was after I texted you I thought that we all would want to hangout together," she said.

"Were you planning on telling me this at all?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe when she showed up," she said.

"Okay then. At least I know now," I said.

"Yeah. That's true. I'm sorry for keeping it a secret," she said.

"It's okay. At least you told me," I said.

After I said that we continued to have our coffee. I can't believe that Gemma invited Tori to come here as well. I don't know what to say or feel right now. I can't wait to see her here. Hopefully she'll be here soon. Most importantly if she gets here safely or not. I don't want to see her in anyway. Either physically or emotionally. Since I'm still trying to figure out what our relationship is. Besides she is really good friends with Gemma.

When I looked over at Gemma I noticed that she looked slightly uncomfortable. What's going on with her? Is she feeling okay?

"Gem, what's going on?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You look uncomfortable," I said.

"I'm good," she said.

"If you are you can just tell me. You know that right?" I asked.

"Yeah I know that. Thanks for telling me," she said.

"Your welcome," I said.

"Hopefully Tori will be here soon," she said.

"I hope so too Gem," I said.

As we still had our coffee I started to feel a little bit antsy to see Tori. I'm not sure why I feel this way about. I barely even know her so it doesn't make much sense. I shouldn't feel like this over some I barely even know.

"Do you know how long it'll be before Tori will be here?" I asked.

"I'm not sure why?" Gemma asked.