Sokeefe and why they are Better than Sofitz

Sokeefe:

*Now I didn't have much against Fitz before the unmatchable thing and they started dating but he was such a jerk that I stopped being a maybe sofitz maybe sokeefe to a full on sokeefe.*

Alrighty! Time for everyone's favorite ship! Sophie and the Keefester! I mean this is like the world's otp (mine's Dexiana though). And this is why they are so much better than Sofitz.

First off, Fitzy's jealousy and anger issues. Okay. We all know that our boy Fitz has some very eyebrow raising issues. First when Alden's mind is broken Fitz FREAKS OUT at Sophie even though she didn't do anything. If anything, she was trying to help! Now I know grief can affect people in different ways, but this isn't the only time Fitz has been a jerk to Sophie. How can we not forget the whole Unmatchable thing!?!

When Sophie finds out she is unmatchable the first of her friends she tells is keefe. Why? Becuase they have a special understanding of each other and they know that they can trust each other to have their backs. When she tells ol' Fitzroy? He's super rude and has A LOT of trouble accepting her as she is. Keefe doesn't care about match or status or anything becuase he loves Sophie the way she is and it's heartbreaking that he thinks he's not enough. He is more than enough and can give her so much more.

Their blind devotion to each other! Keefe would walk through fire for Sophie and you know she would do the same. They constantly think about each other and Sophie is so much more comfortable with Keefe than she is with fitz. Mr.Forkle says: "Miss Foster can understand Mr.Sencen in a way others simply cannot" and he is absolutely right. These two elves have a special bond that nobody can break and they are absolutely made for each other.