0.3

I pulled my bag hanging from my shoulder into my lap and looked at the huge building. It had about twelve floors and its outer cladding consisted entirely of glass.

I walked my eyes around the building as if I were fascinated.

It was so beautiful and grand.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

'I can do it.'

I let go of my shirt, which I mumbled and squeezed at myself. I opened my eyes and walked around. Several employees walked through the glass door wearing their glasses to hide their sleepy eyes. I went to the company door, happy to get a good night's sleep. Even if I had trouble getting through the revolving door, I was finally able to throw myself into the company. Prying eyes turned to me for a second and went back to work. I took my eyes around to find a consultation. I took a few steps from where I was with the big sign that caught my eye and proceeded to the table under the "Consultation" in black. I put my hands on the table and put a cute smile on my face. The middle-aged man turned his years of fatigue behind his bone glasses to my eyes, filled with life energy. He placed a smile on his face from his most deed and placed his slightly wrinkled hands on the table.

"Here you go."

"I'm here for the job ad."

Coffee hares wandered through every ounce of my face. I moved restlessly. The old man stopped straining my body with his eyes and reached into the drawer. He pulled a card out of the drawer and closed the lid. He put the card on the table and pushed it towards me.

"Floor ten, first door on the right. Aras Karmaz."

I nodded and thanked him. When I turned around and first entered, I made my way to the gray elevator that caught my eye. I pressed the elevator call button and started waiting. On the other hand, I was walking my eyes wide.

"Here you go."

I came to my mind with the sound I heard and went to the elevator without even looking at the man's face. I got in the elevator and pressed the number. The doors closed and the elevator began to move with a slight jolt. I added a new one to the deep breaths I wiped my sweating palms into my black pants. As the heavy door of the elevator opened slowly, I directed my steps to the gray background. The door closed behind me and made a noise that it was moving, and as far as I was concerned, it started going downstairs. I forthed my trembling legs and turned right. I came to the first door I saw and turned my gaze into a name tag.

'Aras Karmaz.'

I put my hand down with a white Coke. I pulled the door on myself and went in. I turned my gaze to my feet and closed the door. I left my body on one of the seats on the flat floor. I put my bag in my lap and turned my gaze to the man in front of me.

This man, whose straight black hair was falling on his toe, white skinned, coffee eyes, slightly broad shoulders, even from his muscular white shirt, was frowning and nervous with his coffee on me.

I put the edge of my lip between my teeth and brought my greens together with coffee. Even as the look of the man in my face shifted to my lips, which I bit for seconds, he picked himself up and turned his gaze back to my greens.

He looked like a magic prince out of a fairy tale.

Or a demon...

As I walked my awe-inspiring gaze through his body, he moved on the spot without disturbing the look on his face. I packed myself up, cleaned my throat and re-brought my forests back to the land, regardless of my warm cheeks.

"I'm here for the job ad."

His roofed eyebrows relaxed and his face beted a normal expression.

"Sure, I'll be right back. Can I see your papers?"

I nodded positively and unsmarched the bag on my lap. I took the necessary ones out of the bag full of papers and unmeded it. I handed the papers to the coffee-eyed man. He reached out and took the papers with a little contact. I instantly missed my eyes when the contact led to feelings inside me that I couldn't make sense of.

"Go now if you want, and I'll call tomorrow and let you know."

I shook my head to the side quickly.

"No, I want to know now."

He nodded positively and turned his gaze to the papers in his hand.

*

After a few minutes, I turned my eyes to the coffee-eyed man walking around the room.

He had his elbows against the table and he had one cheek on his free hand. With the resulting print, her pink lips were slightly contracted. As my eyes sned to the lips that were spaced, I had a feeling of being held captive with my lips. I nodded and tried to get rid of those thoughts.

I was going to find my princess and live my own fairy tale.

Besides, there wouldn't be two princes in any fairy tale.

"Actually, your résumé is very impressive, but I need to ask you a few questions."

"Sure."

"Are you afraid of the dark?"

"Why?"

"Sometimes you have to work at night."

"No,"

He said.

"All right, I'm going to go. Is there anyone behind you? I mean, your wife or family."

"It's just my mom."

I said, "Good. Finally, what would you do if I gave you a substance and asked you to take it to an address?"

"So why are you asking me that?"

The coffee-eyed man looked me in the eye with his chin against his hands and s blindfolded me. I wiped my swallowing and sweating hands into my bag.

"It's just a question. Answer me, please."

I pressed my lips together and thought for a few minutes.

"I perform every task given."

He opened his eyes. He took his hands off the table and tied them in his chest.

"Everything?"

I locked my eyes in the coffees and put my hands together on the table against the creepy glows in his eyes.

"Everything."

The edge of his lip curled up.

"Good. You can come and start work tomorrow."