1.0

"Enough is enough."

I looked up slightly at the coffee-eyed man, who I hid in my arms.

"Stop crying."

I raised my head completely and wiped my wedded cheeks with the tip of my coat.

"Take it."

I raised my eyes and turned them into handkerchiefs. As an uncontrolled smile settled on my face, I raised my trembling hand and took the handkerchief. I took the white handkerchief up my nose and cleaned it. I put the handkerchief I used back on the coffee-eyed guy. He wrinkled his face and reluctantly took the handkerchief in my hand. I giggled and cleaned up the tears in my eyes. I got up from the wall where I was standing and hit my hands together. The coffee-eyed man came up to me and handed me the black package. I breathed deeply, took no regard for my trembling hands, and took the package. The coffee-eyed man placed a dangerous smile on his face, put his hand on my hair and gently stroked it. I pulled out my blushing nose and closed my eyes. This movement filled me with peace for no reason.

I was unwittingly sning at him more and more every second...

*

A few minutes later, the coffee-eyed man pulled his hand out of my hair and pressed it against my chest, holding my hand, where I held the package. I opened my eyes and turned my gaze into coffee.

"Come on."

I approved of him with my head and moved on to where he showed me.

A man in black from head to toe stared at me with a suspicious expression.

I swallowed and accelerated my steps.

I wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

That was just the beginning...

*

I gave him my package and took the leather bag.

"Where's Aras?"

The man sounded muffled.

Either he was sick or he had a special drink to make that noise.

I didn't care about him, so I showed him the back with my hand.

"He's waiting by the car."

"Who are you?"

I squeezed my teeth for a few seconds.

I didn't want to answer that question because if I did, it would be like accepting it, and that wasn't even the last thing I wanted.

"Who are you?"

I turned my gaze to his eyes with the man's angry voice. The same nerve dominated his eyes.

I swallowed it.

I'd better answer that question.

"I'll just set it up."

As much as I was amazed at my one-on-one voice, I tried not to spoil it.

"All right, let's see."

I gave the man my approval. He'll know the sign when he hides the package in his jacket and grins and begins to move forward.

I grabbed the handle of the leather bag and started moving towards Aras' car. Aras was smiling at me.

As my body just lost its composure, I began to tremble from top to toe. Aras wiped the smile off his face and quickly came up to me. He took the leather bag from me and put my body on his body.

"Bulut, are you okay?"

I confirmed it with my head.

"Let's get in the car."

I nodded positively and snuggled up more.

The man who just met the cold-blooded man and now shaking was very different.

It was a process of change.

From a prince to a devil...