Freshman Year.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My eyes widened. "It's freshman year. ITS FRESHMAN YEAR?" I sprang from my bed. Turned around and looked at the time. 5:00am, I have a lot of time. I walked through the hallway and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, brushed my hair and teeth, picked out a nice outfit. I need to find my beanie. I started digging in a box. I found a walkie talkie. There was tape attached to the side. "Maria+Dani." I read aloud. I grew with anger. I threw it on the floor and stepped on it until it was completely shattered. I didn't clean it up for anyone else could do it. Forget about my beanie. I finished getting ready. "Danielle get the door!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I looked at the time. It was 6:45am. I grabbed my backpack and shut off my lights. Ran downstairs. Walked to the door and opened it. "Hi, Danielle wanna walk with us to school?" Will smiled as he spoke. "I- uh- Yes!" I put my backpack on both my shoulders. "Bye mom! Me, Will and Eleven are walking to school!" My mother came out of the living room. "Nice to meet you both. Have a great day." My mother basically pushed us out the door. We started to walk. We talked the whole walk to the school. I found out that all of us have the same classes! We finally made it to the school. My locker was right beside Eleven and Wills was just down a few. It's finally lunch, We all sat together. Every single girl was talking about Will. I will admit it made me jealous. I heard one girl. "Look at the new boy, he looks like an easy one to get." I turned around and told her. "Bitch, he hasn't even been here for one day and you already think he's yours. Aww well he's not." Will was very surprised with what I said. I turned around then heard Eleven say something. "He's to good for you, you disgusting asshole." My jaw dropped. Eleven turned back around and we started laughing. Will just sat there in shock. Eventually we got him to talk. I guess he's never had a girlfriend before. It's been awhile since lunch and I am walking to my last class. I don't feel very well, my head hurts and it's getting hot or is it just me. Why is everything going dark why can I hear ringing? The next thing I know I collapsed to the floor. All I could see was dark. Then this weird figure it came I have no idea what it is. It head a flower shaped head and a lot of teeth. It came near me it touched me. Then it disappeared. I started to feel myself shake uncontrollably. Was I having a seizure? Was I dying? I could hear footsteps, a gasp. Then I heard Will he was there, and Eleven. I heard them both. Will seemed panicked. "DANIELLE ITS OKAY IM HERE." Eleven started calling for help. "HELP! HELP! SHES HAVING A SEZURE!" I heard a lot of footsteps all around me. I heard people talking. Then I heard ambulance noises. I felt lifted up. Then I stoped moving. It was like I fell asleep. I woke up in a hospital. Everything was blurry. My heart started to beat fast. They removed the oxygen tank as I could now breath on my own. Will, Eleven and Joyce where there. No sight of my mom. She never cares about me. Why didn't she come? I had to tell them what I say. "It got dark and hot. Very very hot. A figure I saw, it had a flower shaped head and a lot of teeth. It came up to me and touched me on my leg. I felt something burning on my leg. I took the cover off. There it was there was where that thing touched me. A mark. Of what I don't know. I looked up at them. "What is going on. Is there something wrong with me? Am I dying?" I can't believe what they told me next.