X.

Author's POV

Rainy day, cold wind is blowing Bill's hair. Wet grass is feeling in the air. The clouds are grey like the lungs of smokers, they overlap the yellow, warm, beautiful ball that we all love, which we are calling sun. It's raining cats dogs, and rain stream down the streets.

Bill hasn't lucky day today. He forgets his umbrella at home, he is walking home with a bicycle in his hand. The roads are slippery, so he can't ride on his bike.

"Do you wanna go bu-bu-bowling with mah-meh-me, Bev-Bev...Bev-Bev....shit" Bill was trying to ask Beverly for a date, he was trying to learn it without stuttering. But his learning was cut off the kid in a yellow raincoat, red rubber boots, and balloon in his hand.

"Hi, Billy," said his little brother in a cheerful voice and a huge smile on his lips.

"Gorg-Georgie ?" Questioned Bill. With a mixture of emotions. He feels mad at himself for not being good enough, he thinks that he is a shitty brother, son, and friend, at his parents for not trying to find Georgie, at pennywise for killing Georgie, for taking Bill's happiness away from him. Sad, because he didn't save him, he didn't save Betty, he saves anyone. Angry, because he didn't stop pennywise, because the whole history is repeating and he doesn't have anyone in his life anymore, everyone who Bill love is living hell right now, the losers are fighting with each other, and It is terrorizing them. Disappointed in himself, because it was his fault, he let them fight, he didn't stop It. He is scared of what is going to happen next, is this day when he will die? Is this truly Georgie? Of course, he knows it's not, but deep inside he has hope of Georgie being still alive. And this whole is just a bad dream. Just some stupid, long nightmare.

"Look behind you," Georgie said with a deeper voice than before as he takes his bitten arm to the other and pointing behind Bill. Big Bill slowly turned around, seeing exactly a hundred and one paper boat. Float on water which streams on corners of roads.

Billy don't waste a time and hopped on his bike. He speeded, almost falling, to his house. He takes a quick look for making sure nobody is following him. But he was wrong, he was so damn wrong. All the newspaper boats are flying and stinging in his back. Georgie is running after him with blood streaming down were supposed to be his arm.

Bill arrived at his house, throwing his bike to his garage door. And run inside, meeting his mom, playing on a piano her favorite song 'für Elise' by Ludwig Van Beethoven. Bill run to his room, locking himself. He hopped on his bed and start crying until he fell asleep.

494 words
_______________________________

Vote for the next chapter