Ninja Title: Demons Unleashed! Kayila

Yes this is a naruto fan-fic, but it probably won't be anything to to with the story, its only because it is set in the hidden leaf village.

These are only going to be short chapters, like not even a page long; three pages max, since I don't want to push myself to write a lot when I have two other books I really want to write.

Hope you like it!

Picture of Iyra, Neli and Estrel

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

Kayila's POV

"No... What are you?!" My sister wheezes as she crawls on the floor helplessly, trying to get away from me while she thinks she still can.

Well she can't.

I lick the fresh blood off of my fingers; her blood. "What happened to you Kayila?!" She backs up against a wall, a terrified look on her face as she realises that there is no escape, before starting yet another round of coughing up blood. "Father was right... You truly are a monster."

"Am I really a monster?" Normal Kayila trembles. "Really?"

"Shut up!" I screech out loud, even though I was addressing something that was actually in my head.

"You will regret saying that Kochiya," I address my older sister as I begin to bend water around her, ignoring the screams of,"Don't kill her!" Coming from my head. "You will regret ever looking down on me!" I end, and with that, I clap my hands together, watching as Kochiya drowns in the purple water, her body going limp.

"No!" Kayila says, "Why did you kill her? I know I hated her, but that was horrible of you!"

"Deal with it!" I shout at her, "because now I can finally be free, you will have me forever..."

*

I awake with short breath and sweat forming on my palm. Looking around me, I notice that it is in fact sunrise. I sigh with relief, glad I don't have to try to get back to sleep. It's not the first time she has tried to do this to me. Replaying, my sister's death over and over again in my dreams; all I'm saying is at least it wasn't my mother... I sit up pulling the covers from my body and undressing myself, before stepping into the shower, attempting to wash all of my troubles away. Once I am done, I slip on my top; white with blue trims. I pull on my shoulder cuffs, which are also white with blue trims (you can tell I like those colours). I put my blue polka dot skirt on and buckle up my blue boots. As I coil my eel around the front piece of my hair and put in my frog hairclip while looking at my reflection in the mirror, I gasp.

My hair is supposed to be green, but demon Kayila has made the ends of it black. I stare into my eyes to see that half of my right eye is now purple instead of blue. This is what happens when she tries to take over my body, and after what happened with mother, I don't want to let that demon out ever again."Did it ever occur to you that you are the demon?" Kayila says, causing me to freeze.

"I am not a demon" I state in my head, "I am nothing like you."

"Yet we are the same person..." she mumbles, before disappearing into the back of my mind. I drag myself down the oak staircase, before pulling the shojo screen door open, revealing a large garden with spring waterfalls and cherry blossom trees. I walk over to a rock and huddle up silently on it, watching as every petal falls to the ground. I gaze at the pond in front of me, and before I know it, I am kneeling next to it and stroking the small Chai fish.

They are only from the Land of Illusion, where my clan the Lorelei come from. After I killed my family, I wandered around the forests day and night until my body gave up on me and collapsed. Luckily, the leaf shinobi found me and took me back to the Hidden Leaf Village. I envy these little fish. Although they are small, they are free to swim wherever they chose; even though they are in a relatively small pond, they have more freedom then I'll ever have now I've got her.