NT:DU Chapter 3

I write this book with my sister Nerace, but she writes Hana's story. If you like this book, then check it out once its published on her account!

next chapter...

-------------------------------

Chapter 3

Kayila's P.O.V

When we were dismissed from training an hour ago, I couldn't stop thinking about how secretive Sashi-sensei is, and it is still in my mind now. I mean, no-one knows her surname; not even the Hokage! I might have to look into this.

"What if someone finds out about your 'investigation'?" Aria asks when I finish telling her what I was going to do.

"I'll just say I was curious; Sashi-sense would understand," I reply, although I'm not sure if that's true. I fiddle with my house keys, pushing them through the right holes and turning them.

"Watev, but you know what they say... Curiosity killed the cat."

"And it also killed Kaiyou," my Dark Self says smugly. I freeze while opening the door.

"Don't you dare talk about Kaiyou like that!" I shout internally. She stops talking, but then starts to poison my mind with pictures of his limp body.

"No... Please... Stop..." I murmur, unable to stand the scenes that are being played in my head.

"Kayi," Aria looks at me worriedly as I take a step back."Are you OK?"

"Y-yeah," I manage to say,"I'm f-fine."

She turns the key in the door and walks me in."Kayila, you're shivering."

I stay looking in front of me, eyes full of fright."K-kaiyou..."

"Kayi, what happened?" Aria comes in front of me and shakes my shoulder. I collapse on the floor, tears streaming down my face."Was it her?"

I manage to murmer "yes,", before covering my eyes again. I peek through my hands and see myself in the mirror in front of me. My hair is almost all black, and one of my eyes are purple.

"You have to calm down Kayila," Aria bends down next to me. I bury my face into her chest, wiping off the tears with my hand.

There is a knock on the door, and at first, I don't acknowledge it, but after there is another bang on the door, I get up. I quickly make myself look decent, and open the door. A shinobi who I am unfamiliar with stands at the door.

"Are you Kayila Lorelei?" he asks me. I nod." There are some people here to see you."

I follow the shinobi (whose name is Tsudawa) to the front gate. I can see a girl with orange hair tied in a bun, and two other girls with blue and purple hair. A boy with red hair and another boy with blonde haired also come into view. As I get closer to them, I can see the tatoos on each one of them; sun for boys and moon for girls.

"Kayi!" the orange haired girl says, running up to me. Oh my God... Phoenix!

No way... My clan are alive?