Chapter Four

The next morning Grian woke up, got dressed, and told the four phantoms that had followed him home, to stay inside his base just in case the other hermits took a stroll through the jungle. "Well I guess let's start today off with checking my shops stock" The builder announced as he ate a 'Wizards Fruit' and got relocated to the shopping district instantly, "and let's see... two boxes left" Grian said as his voice started to escalate "looks like I don't have to make more just yet" he sighed "I'll check if I sold some other stuff as well" Grian then walked over to the sand and gravel chests and then he opens it, "hmmm I sold five stacks of sand, eight stacks of gravel, two stacks of golden carrots, and a netherite pickaxe, so that's... forty two diamonds!" Grian chuckled. Then he put the 42 diamonds in his ender chest and walked out of the barge, but as he got closer to the nether portal he over heard cub and Scar talking to each other, "Hey Scar?" "yah Cub?", "do you have any ideas on how mobs were spawning in the shopping district last night?" Cub asked to which Scar said, "I'm not sure, it's probably just a bug that X will have fixed in no time..." Scar's voice deepen, "if X can't solve the problem then the Vexes will easily take care of it". Grian decided that should probably stop eavesdropping and went through the nether portal and went back to his base. When he got back the four phantoms flew up to him to say hello, then they flew back to a darker part of the mansion that the were precisely hiding in, "hmm, you know what I should probably give them names" the builder suddenly said out loud as he started looking for some name tags and leather to craft and dye helmets. Ten minutes later "Alright time to give you guys names and helmets so you won't burn in the sun" Grian announced to the four phantoms, "you will be Aqua and with a cyan helmet, your Blaze and you will get an orange helmet, you'll be Sky and have a light gray helmet, and last but not lest, Bloom, with a magenta helmet".  After the hermit named the phantoms he decide to spend the rest of the day reading some Japanese Manga that he borrowed from Etho. 

(404 Words)