CHAPTER 7 - RELEASE DAY

- - - DAYS LATER - - -

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV 💞

So it was literally the day before Kentrell got out of jail, and I was just so nervous

If he was to actually kick me out, Simone said I could go to her house so I was a lil happy about that.

I was just starting to have flash backs about me and Kentrell, and how life was when he was gone, and how it would be different when he comes back.

I just hoped, and prayed that he wouldn't stress me out especially because my pregnancy was coming to a end.

I had two more months until I gave birth to my baby, and I still didn't know the gender.

I wanted to wait for Kentrell to get out of jail so he could be apart of the gender reveal with me, if he was willing to.

Today I was just gonna stay home, I didn't really have the energy to do anything honestly.

Then I hear a knock on the door...

I went downstairs to go open it, and it was Kentrell's manager.

"Wassup Jazlyn" Montana said as he hugged me, looking down at my stomach.

"Haii" I said smiling, and letting him into the house.

We went into the living to sit down, and have our conversation.

"So you do know Kentrell gets out of jail tomorrow right?" he said looking at me.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

"Well when we go pick him up tomorrow, is it okay for us to come pick you up because he said he wants you to get there?"

"Yess ofc" my little heart just melted because he wanted me to be there with him, and it was so sweet to me.

A few minutes later we wrapped up our conversation, and I walked him out of the door with the biggest smile on my face.

I was just so happy, and excited for Kentrell to come home now. I felt so relieved knowing that he wanted me to be there.

- - - THE NEXT NIGHT - - -

So it was finally the night Kentrell gets out of jail, and I was too happy, and excited.

I got dressed, and I waited in the living for Montana, and Kentrell's brothers to come get me.

Minutes later they finally picked me up, and we were otw to the jail.

- - - MINUTES LATER - - -

We were outside of the jail waiting for him to come out...

It was really cold outside, and I was standing up for awhile because I didn't wanna miss anything, and mind you I'm 7 months pregnant so I was starting to get really irritated.