CHAPTER 6 - BULLSHIT

- - - DAYS LATER - - -

JAZLYN MYCHELLE'S POV 💌

I was doing what I usually do, sitting down in the house staring at the ceilings

I haven't talked to Kentrell, I guess he was mad at me still but I don't understand why because he WAS the father of my baby. Or I should say OUR baby.

I went to the doctors, and they said I was 2 months pregnant.

I wanted my mom to know so I called her but she didn't answer.

So I decided to just go to her house, put everything that happened aside, and let her know she was going to be a grandmother.

I went to her house, and she wasn't there so I called Chaya, and she actually answered.

"Heyy Chaya"

"Hi Jazlyn"

"What's wrong why you sound like that?"

"Nothing, wassup?"

"Where's mom, I need to talk to her"

She took a deep breathe "She's right here but she can't talk right now"

"Why?"

"Well, the other day she fell from a stool, and now she's in the hospital with a concussion, and doesn't have that long to live now" she said starting to cry.

"WHAT, why didn't you tell me?!"

"I tried Jazlyn but you weren't tryna talk to me, you weren't answering my calls or anything so I just left it alone"

At that moment I busted out in tears, I felt like it was all my fault my mom was about to die, and I did nothing about it.

About a hour later I went to the hospital to visit my mom.

"Hi mom" I said as I walked into her room.

She just looked at me, I don't think she could say anything.

"I'm sorry for everything that I did, idk what I was thinking or doing I didn't mean for anything to happen" I said looking into her eyes.

She just continued looking at me, and put her hand on top of mines.

"And I actually have something to tell you"

My sister Chaya got off her phone, and started looking at me.

"I'm preg-" and before I could even finish my sentence my aunt, and my two little cousins walked in.

"Heyy guyss" my Aunt Lauren said as she walked in, and started hugging us all.

—————

I was finally at home, I left the hospital because I was there like all day, and I was starving.