rules.

rules.

3rd person

3rd person.

welcome to the mafia game,
sit down and read it carefully

"sit down" said taeyong out loud. "is this some kind of 'funny' prank?". taeyong sat down on the chair and read the instructions on the screen in front of him.

let's play the mafia game...

> you chose to continue.

《》

rules for mafia game with nct 2020

1. all players are in different rooms, they can not hear or see each other.

2. players consist of 4 mafias, 3 polices, 3 doctors, 1 cupid and 12 citizens.

3. every night, the mafias kill one player by voting on one player.

4. the polices investigate any player each night. the screen will show the polices if the selected player is a mafia or not.

5. the doctors can cure one player. the selected player is exempted from being killed by the mafias.

6. during the first night cupid selects two players to be a love couple. if one player of the couple dies at any time, the other player immediately dies as well.

7. there won't be time to discuss who the mafias are. you are alone on this.

8. in the morning all players vote on one player they think is suspicious.

9. the voted player won't be able to defend himself, he will be out of the game.

10. the players who are dead can watch on their screen who the mafias are.

11. if every mafia is killed, the citizens win. if all the citizens are killed, the mafias win. the players who won will get ₩670000,00 in cash. the losers will get 150000,00 in cash.

《》

are you ready to start the game?

> you chose to start.