13

When I woke up I didn't open my eyes right away. But, I felt someone staring at me and memories of last night start to flood in. "Ya know Lauren, it's rude to stare." I say huskily. She jumps at my voice but I have yet to open my eyes. With my arms still wrapped around her, I feel Lauren sit up fully. "Oh sorry. I was just about to leave." Lauren moves to get up and my eyes fly open. I grab her arm and pull her into me whispering in her ear, "Now where do you think you're going?"

She's tense in my arms but makes no move to push me away. We sit there for what seems like forever before there was a pounding at the door. "Y/n wheres Lauren!? She isn't in her room?" Ally yells making me shoot up frantically. Lauren hurries to go act sleep on the couch as I put my shirt on.

"She's sleep on the couch Ally. Quiet." I say opening the door to show the "sleeping" girl. Hair all in her face, Lauren lets out a realistic snore and it makes me smile. "Oh well wake her up soon we have some stuff to do in a couple hours." With that being said Ally walks away from the door.

I close it and start laughing hysterically at the Cuban girl on the couch, she joins in not long after. "Oh my Lesbian Jesus how did you do that?" I ask after we calm down. Lauren just shrugs her shoulders but makes no move to get up from the couch. "Ight you heard mama we gotta get ready so go to your room or whatever and get situated while I do the same." I walk away from the younger girl and go into the closet to choose my next fit.

"Lauren! Can you come here for a sec!?" I holler looking at the outfits laid out on the bed. She walks in with an eyebrow raised at my lack of clothes, sports bra and my Calvin Klein boxers. "What's up?" She asks sitting on the chair on the other side of the bed.

"Ok for some reason, I can't dress myself-" she cuts me off with a nod and a hand raised. Quickly I put on the first fit of the day.

 Quickly I put on the first fit of the day

"Keep em comin."

"I think you just like seeing me in my draws."

"Shut up."

"I'm liking this one

"I'm liking this one."

"You only like it cause my package shows a little."

😳