Chapter 3

'So were we going today?' I asked Chris. 'I have no idea' He replied. Yesterday me and Chris made a deal. If I went to school with him yesterday, he would skip with me today.

We were walking down the street coming up with ideas where to go for the rest of the day. 'Well we cant go to mine or yours because we'll get caught' Chris said. 'Well nor' I said sarcastically.

'Lets go to the park?'

'But Chris its freezing' I said, shivering.

'We'll go to the park for about an hour then we'll go into town to a café for the rest of the day?'

'Sounds good'

'Stig' Shouted Chris as he ran off. He then stopped and walked back towards me after he realised I wasn't chasing after him.

'Chris its like 9 o'clock in the morning. Im not running' I said and continued to walk.

'Anyway, tig? really Chris? Youre not 5'

.
.
.

It was freezing at the park. We climbed up into a tree so no-one would catch us skipping school. We sat there and talked for hours about random stuff. I dont know how we dont get bored of each other. We talk for hours on end, everyday, for 15 years.

Chris opened the door and walked into a small café in town and I followed him in. We sat down and waited for the waitress to come over.
'What can I get you too?' The waitress said.

'Can I have a chocolate cake and a coffee please? I asked

'Sure' She said and looked at Chris.

'Erm the same please' He said and smiled.

'What time is it?' I asked Chris

'Its 10 past 2'He said

'Ha those losers will be in maths' I said laughed.

'There you go' Said the waitress and put the cake and coffee down on the table.

'Thanks' Smiled Chris.

.
.
.

'This is so nice' I said as I ate my cake.

'Do you know what I like about you?' Chris asked.

'What?'

'Nothing' He said and laughed

I put my finger in the chocolate cake and wipes it on Chris' face.

'Oi' He said and and laughed.I just stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.I stared at him while he was getting all the cake of his face and said

'Some people say that if you've been friends with someone for 7 years you're going to be friends forever. We've been friends for 15 years. So I guess you're stuck with me for a while'