Chapter 1

Chapter 1-Cuts and Stares

Katniss pov

I woke up from my awful nightmare. I stand up snd check my phone. 6:00 am. I sigh and pick my worthless being and go to the bathroom. I put on my clothes and pack my backpack. I quickly slid my shoes and run downstairs. I grab a small muffin and head out the door. My little sister, Primrose Everdeen, is tsken by my parents to school. I reach the school gate and grab all the courage I have, which is none, and push it open. Immedistly I feel the stares on my neck. I hang my head down in shame. I get to my locker and when Inopen the door I hear a voice I know too well. I close my locker and turn around to see Delly Cartwright and her gang. I try to avoid them but it doesn't work. "Hey Katpiss." Delly says and her minions giggle. I just hang my head down. She starts bickering about how ugly and fat I am, things I alredy knew. They finally leave and I walk down to my Science class. I sit down in my back were nobody notices me. Soon the class fills and the teacher walks in. I copy down notes while I hear students giggling and pointing at me. I sigh and look down at my wrists. There are many scars, some fresh some old. I started to cut when my father died, 5 years ago, I discovered that it is better than internal pain. When the bell for recess rings, I collect my things and go to my table. I eat alone, mainly because everyone thinks I am weird. I internally sigh as I pick my food. I will only eat an apple since I am too fat. People pass my table and lsugh at me. Delly and her minions come to my table and snort. "Hello Katpiss, how is your family? Oh true, you don't have one!" She says and her minions laugh. I stand up and run towatds the bathroom. I hear laughing in the cafeteria. When I reach the bathroom I lock in a stall and get out my blade. I cut and cry, I can't take it anymore.

Poor Katniss.
Did you guys like it?
How was it?
Pleas comment, I wanna know what you think.
Love you guys,
Ale