Chapter 12

Two nights passed. As he opened his eyes, all kirishima could see was a white wall. He tried to sit up, "O-ow."

Suddenly, he heard bakugos voice, "you fucking, asshole!"

"Baby!" kirishima yelled. He was trying to sit up so he could give him a hug. Bakugo pushed kirishima back so he could lay down, "O-ow, that hurt." He grabbed his left side of his chest in pain.

"Why didn't you tell me?" bakugo asked.

Kirishima could see the sadness in bakugos eyes. "I-I'm sorry...it was the only way to make sure we could be safe."

Bakugo leaned over the bed and gave kirishima a kiss, "I'm still mad."

Kirishima scooted over slowly to make room for bakugo. He laid down next to kirishima and put his arm around him.

"Are you still mad?" kirishima asked.

Bakugo looked up at kirishima, "yes," he answered.

Kirishima smiled, "how about now? Still mad?" he teased.

Bakugo pushed on kirishiama's wound, "O-ow...okay okay I'm sorry."

Bakugo curled up next to kirishima and they fell asleep together.

The next morning, kirishima saw that bakugo wasn't there, but a doctor was.

"Where is he?" kirishima asked.

The doctor walked to him, "he went to get you food, lay back please."

An officer came in. "I just need to ask him a few questions."

The doctor excused himself out of the room. "Where's todoroki?" kirishima asked.

The officer walked towards kirishima, "he's locked up, for life...you don't need to worry about him anymore." He asked kirishima a few questions and then left the room.

Bakugo came back soon after, "Hey, you're awake," he said with a smile. He put the food down and went to kirishima. He laid next to him again.

"The doctor came by, he said I just have to stay for a week."

Bakugo looked up at him, "a week?"

Kirishima nodded, "Yeah, just because I passed out from losing too much blood."

Bakugo sat up, "does it hurt?"

Kirishima moved his shoulder, "Yeah."

Bakugo leaned into kirishima and kissed him softly, "I'm sorry."

Kirishima pulled bakugo in closer, kissing him again.

Bakugo got on kirishima's lap and kept kissing him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Bakugo got off him and opened it. "Mr. Kirishima, you have a call on the phone."

Kirishima laid there thinking, "tell them I'm sleeping, and I said not to be disturbed. Also, guard the door for a while, please?"

The guard nodded and closed the door.

"You're gonna sleep more?" bakugo asked.

Kirishima smirked, "no, but I'm really hard now."

Bakugo smiled, "I don't want you to be in pain."

Kirishima laid back more, "I'll be okay, you can ride me, come on...please?" kirishima begged.

Bakugo walked up to kirishimas bed, "you almost died, Ei."

"This can be my congratulations for not dying," kirishima said with a smile.

Bakugo bit his lip as he got on the bed. "If it hurts, please tell me." He took off his pants and sat on kirishima lap.

He put his fingers in kirishima's mouth. He bit his lip as he watched. He reached back and fingered himself as they kissed.

He kissed him slowly at first, leaning in but keeping his distance.

"Come on, baby, you won't hurt me."

Bakugo smiled, he sat down on kirishimas hard dick. He started moving, but he did it slowly. "Mm- faster," kirishima begged.

Bakugo looked down at him, "but AH! I don't wanna hurt you."

Kirishima touched Bakugos thigh softly, "it's okay, I like a little pain."

Bakugo blushed, he moved his hips faster as he listened to kirishima moan.

"AH! Katsuki," he leaned his head back, "O-ow fuck Mm," he whispered.

Bakugo was starting to feel bad, "Ei, AH! let me get off, I don't like hearing you be in pain."

Kirishima looked up at him, "please don't stop, I'm fine."

Bakugo felt bad, but he it looked like he was making him feel good. "AH!" bakugo kept moaning his name over and over again. He was moving hips hips softly because he didn't want to hurt kirishima, but the way he was moving was hitting the right spot.

"Holy fuck, AH!" kirishima moaned.

Bakugo looked down, "does it hurt?" he asked.

Kirishima covered his face with his arm, "n-no that just feels AH! so fucking good."

Bakugo smiled.

"AH! Katsuki, f-Fuck," kirishima moaned as he came.

Bakugo was panting hard. He kept moving his hips as he came. "AH- Eijiro," he moaned. He slowed down then looked down at him. Bakugo got off of kirishima and laid next to him.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around him, "Mm, hey."

Bakugo looked up at him, "Yeah?"

Kirishima smirked, "are you still mad?" h

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "if you don't shut up, I fucking swear."