two

TWO

"God it's beautiful out here

"God it's beautiful out here." Adam sighed, pushing up his sunglasses as he gazed around the coast of the beach they had arrived at after a long and eventful drive. The sand was white and so were the ends of the rolling waves as they crashed onto eroded rocks and broken pebbles, the sea breeze allowing a cool enough stream through the hot air alongside the coming and going mild winds.

"It's also ridiculously hot." Mitch groaned shutting the car door, no ac and three sweaty men doesn't mix well with the Greek sun and no amount of breeze could truly aid his burning skin in the sun.

"Come on Mitch! Enjoy yourself!" Harry ruffled his hair, making Mitch shove his laughing self still showing an annoyed face.

The three made their way onto the sand, Mitch cursing to himself as the light shaded hot substance stung his feet, Harry and Adam laughing as he did so, before arriving at the rocky cove the receptionist had recommended when they randomly sought adventure this morning.

"Hey, is that our neighbours?" Adam laughed pointing into the near distance as he spotted the acquaintances further down the beach.

Harry quickly moved his head to where he was pointing, the three girls only a few feet away from them, laughing and talking as they took in the sun. Phoebe, the blonde, soon caught their looks, a big smile on her face as she did knowing that this meant Kay had to stick with her word.

"Hey there!" Phoebe yelled out to them with a waving arm, big pearly smile and a bright blue bathing suit almost jumping with joy, too friendly for her own good.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Adam called back walking over to the three, his friends following in suit Mitch still complaining about the burning sand.

"Looks like you're following us now?" Rachel joked with furrowed brows and a cheeky smile, her brown skin and hair shining in the sun.

"No, no, we almost certainly aren't. This place was recommended by the receptionist." Harry admitted looking down to Kay who was laid on a towel, book in hand alongside a smile.

"She knows about your secret spot Kay!" Phoebe gasped, turning her head towards her friend, grasping her by the shoulder.

"Well it's definitely not a secret anymore." She laughed at her friend as she still stood shocked by the discovery of one of Kay's spots, her voice always seeming to take control of any conversation, she spoke with so much dignity and strength that you couldn't disagree with what she said.

The boys soon set up their stuff next to them, Kay laid on her towel as the other two girls managed to persuade Adam to go into the ocean, Rachel unable to keep her eyes off him.