six

SIX

The next few days passed quickly in the hot Greek sun

It seemed that time seemed to go faster on the small island, Harry found it ever so easy to get lost in his activities, making the boys visit the local museum, taking them to Minoan for hours on end, besides their best wishes he was able to persuade them.

But after much begging from Mitch, Harry had agreed to let the adventures be a bit more fun for everyone, not just to help him in his newfound love of history.

"Can I help you Styles?" Kay looked up from her book, noticing the presence of the brown haired boy who she hadn't seen these last few days who was now looking at her as if a thousand questions were running through his mind.

"Oh we're on a last name basis now?" Harry was surprised at her way of speaking, reaching down to steal her sunglasses off her head of golden brown hair that had lightened ever so lightly from the sun.

"Can I help you, Harry?" She groaned at his actions before repeating her question as he wandered around her sun bed to sit on the end, still messing with her sunglasses with a cheeky smile.

"Yes you can, but your lovely friends have agreed to go out with us, but they're under the impression that you wouldn't want to come." Harry explained his reasoning for this conversation, knowing that this would be a difficult task.

"Where are you off too?" Kay inquired, wondering why the girls would think she wouldn't want to join. She was rather bored and they knew that.

"The beach... To cliff dive." Harry had a smirk on his face when he spoke, wiggling his brows causing her sunglasses to shuffle on his face like they were doing an awkward dance.

"Oh then I am definitely not going." Kay nodded with a rushed tone, knowing that this was most certainly not happening now she knew what was on the schedule, she didn't do heights. There were only a few things that caused an essence of fear in the brunette, heights, earwigs, and heights.

"Kay! Come on! Why not?" Harry whined and pleaded as she started to get up off the sunbed causing him to quickly follow after her, which was becoming a common occurrence, day by day the man seemed to become more like a puppy just begging for an answer.

"Because beaches exist so we don't have to jump off twenty foot rocks to get into the ocean and hope we don't get impaled." She argued back as she strutted away, she was dressed in a cropped white button up with only a few of them buttoned alongside white quarter length shorts, looking like a very annoyed but stylish angel.