Introduction

This story will not include my OC sticking to the Shield hero in every adventure. I do not want to portray my hero as someone who needs to stick with people to survive. But ofcourse she will have MANY interactions with other heroes mostly with Naofumi because he is the only useful hero. Definitely Naofumi.

Most of the story she will forge her own path. But she will still have chapters of this story joining the adventures of the Shield Hero.

Now let me introduce to you my Bow Hero.

Aikawa Mizuki, a child prodigy among the masses. She has many titles under her name. The general's little princess, child prodigy, youngest Beater, Youngest member of the knights of the blood oath, SAO survivor, Goddess of the arrow, Zealmarc (gaming name) and lastly the Bow Hero.

She has a loving family that cares for her well being. After the SAO incident her parents wanted her to quit playing in the VR world, ofcourse they didn't win the argument against their daughter. Now Mizuki is known around the world as Zealmarc, a streamer who plays in Aincard craft, Gun Gale online, and New World craft. (Referencing Bofuri and SAO)

Born in the year May 30 2010. She started gaming when she was 8 years old, she finished her studies in the age of 11, she got into her first MMORPG VR game (SAO) at the age of 12, Age 14 she started her gaming chanel in Streaming and Viewtube. Age 17 she died.

I'll save the other info for other chapters