What I Can Do For Now

Inko was waiting outside to hear the results, you opened the door and both you and Izuku walked out smiling, Inko knew what that smile meant, she started crying while giving both of you a hug. "Oh my babies!" she said.

THE SAME NIGHT

AM asked that you and Izuku to meet him at the beach.

You guys rushed to where AM was, "HI AM!" both of you called "Chill out kids" AM spitting out blood.

"AM'S HERE?" someone from the beach asked "WhErE?" another asked "Way to blow my cover, say it was a mistake" AM said "Uhhh" you murmured "I WAS JUST KIDDING!" Izuku started

"YEAH NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" you continued, you three sighed in relief.

 "Congrats on getting in" AM said raising his hands for a high five, "We couldn't have done it without your help, yeah it's all thanks to you" you and Izuku said high-fiving AM's hands.

"Oh speaking of which, I didn't tell anyone at UA that I've been training you or anything" AM said, you and Izuku looked at each other then looked back at AM.

"Really, I wasn't one of the judges and I didn't pull any strings for ya, you earned that spot all on your own" he continued.

"Wow" Izuku said "Thanks for telling us, we're glad to hear that" you said with a smile "Yeah" Izuku said.

"Oh yeah! I was really surprised to hear that you're going to be a teacher at UA" he continued "Yeah, I was wondering what brought you here, all of a sudden" you said closing your eyes and smiling.

"After all your agency is in Minato Tokyo and every-" Izuku was cut off by AM "Kid, creepy" you laughed and then looked at Izuku.

"The school didn't want me telling anyone about the job until they made it an official announcement, it seems like fortuitous timing, an easy way to find someone new to inherit one for all" AM said.

You and Izuku looked a little upset.

"Your power, completely wrecked his body and all he did was jump and throw one punch" you mumbled looking down "He can't control it" you continued.

"What do I do.." Izuku said "You'll learn to manage it in time, hoping to master it right away is like asking a baby to run a marathon, you still have to go through the process of learning how to walk" AM said. 

"Yeah" Izuku said "WAIT YOU KNEW HE WAS GOING TO GET HURT THAT BADLY??" you asked kinda angry "Well, we were in a time crunch, but it turned out alright, plus now he knows what he's dealing with" AM said.

"Right now your quirk is either all or nothing, one day you'll learn how to control your output" AM said

"Oh yeah before I forget... something weird happened while I was fighting" you said looking at your hands that were wrapped.

"Mhm continue" AM said "Well... I took a short rest and then a very large villain came up to me, I was so tired that I didn't have much strength but I still decided to punch the bot" you said holding your hand.

You sighed and continued "My hands got injured, I tried signaling someone to come help me but no one did, they were too busy collecting points. When I knew this wouldn't end well, I finally mumbled "Just stop" and it did"

"Hmm well that's something new" AM said walking up to you "That's not all! I picked up a rock and told it to float and it did, from a far distance I could see a fire hydrant and I told it to dance but it didn't, I went closer to it and touched it and said the command again, after that it danced" you explained.

"I see" AM said "That's strange, does that mean" Izuku said "You have a quirk" AM continued, "I knew it! Cause there was no other logical explanation" you said smiling