c h e n l e | s t u d y s e s s i o n

zhong chenle - nct

"AYO MARK, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH MATHS? I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT! I REALLY JUST WANNA DIE AND IF YOU DONT HELP ME I'M GONNA JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW-" she screamed while stomping into Mark's room, halting abruptly when she opened the door and looked inside.

There were 6 other boys spread throughout Mark's bedroom, staring at her- stopping whatever they were doing.

"Yuna, didn't I tell you that I have my friends over? " Mark sighed, his tone underlied with a bit of annoyance.

Yuna furrowed her eyebrows.
"I can't remember. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. But what's important now, is that you explain me these disgusting Formulars."

"You know I suck at maths. Can't help you sis." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I can help you, if you want."
Yuna turned her head to the direction of the voice.
She recognized him as Chenle, a friend of Mark's whom she shared a few classes with.

The others whistled and "ooh"-ed at his statement.

"Someones trying to flirt!" someone exclaimed and chuckled, causing Mark to glare at the latter.

Upon that she thought for a bit.
She's a bit socially awkward with strangers; Chenle and her hadn't really talked much before so it would be a bit weird for her.
But she really really needed help right now- she didn't want to have another mental breakdown in addition to the ones before and her exam was coming up on Monday already, today was Saturday.

She mentally cursed herself for not learning earlier. If she would've just started the days before-
her thoughts got interrupted.

A hand waved infront of her, grabbing her attention after being lost in her thoughts.

"So you need help, or not?" Chenle raised an eyebrow.

"Oh. Y-yes but only if you don't mind. I really don't want to bother you." she smiled nervously while waving her hands in front of her aggressively. He pressed his lips together, in hopes not to break out in laughter from her cuteness and pushed her hands down softly.

"Well then, let's go." 

She hesitantly went out of Mark's room and made her way to the opposite door down the hallway, Chenle silently following along. Yuna pressed the door handle down and opened it.

She thanked herself for somehow tidying her room up before she started to "learn".
Once inside she sat down on her small sofa, infront of a small table. Chenle did the same. Paper sheets and books along with notes were sprawled on top of it- which she quickly pushed aside, laughing nervously.

"What exactly do you need help in?" he asked looking at her.
"Well... this." she pointed at her notes that she took in class.
"Alright, let's start." Chenle smiled softly.

○●

Time has passed and the two got less awkward with eachother. It took a while but at the end they klicked, going through the assignments step by step.

Yuna was lucky that Chenle was so patient with her; she really didn't understand math at all.

"Ahhh, so that's how you use it!" she exclaimed happily, finally understanding the formular.
He grinned proudly at her,
"It gets easy when you understand it. Trust me."