b e o m g y u | v a n i l l a

[ you have stolen my heart, oh yeah
...
lightning straight to my heart, oh yeah
i got all the feels for sure ]

twice- the feels

choi beomgyu- tomorrow by together

you absolutely hated first days at new schools, but it couldn't be avoided because of your dad.
his work required him to move a lot and you had no choice but to follow.

so here you were, once again at an unfamiliar school.
you headed to the head office to get your schedule.
when you looked at it, you groaned in frustration.

your first period was p.e.

you had no motivation at all, yet you still forced yourself to go to the sports field.
you changed in the locker room and put on a sports tricot that the school had provided you and headed outside were the class was already warming up.

"oh hello, you must be the new student! introduce yourself." the teacher greeted you with an enthusiastic grin.

you groaned mentally, oh how you hated this stuff.

you faked a smile,
"hi i'm yuna. nice to meet you."
the teacher interrupted by blowing into his whistle.
"alright guys, today we're playing basketball. teams are already divided: people with the red sign on their uniform are a team and people with the blue sign are one."

you looked at your shirt; blue.

the game started and you just stood in the corner and didn't know what to do.
you tried to participate a few times but they never passed you the ball, so you gave up in the end.

you observed the student's playing and were lost in your thoughts, until you heard someone scream your name.
"yuna, you need to duck down! quick!"
you furrowed your eyebrows, confused as to why you had to duck down and turned around.

only to be hit by a basketball dead in the face.
you fell to the ground, everything was blurred but you could make out a face of a boy hovering above you.

you couldn't understand what he said, but one thing was for sure: he was gorgeous and you fell in love.

you struggled to say anything, until you fell completely unconscious.

everything went black.

••

slowly you opened your eyes, scrunching them together because of the bright light from the window. your head was aching terribly but still you managed to look at your surroundings.
you were in a bed, in a room that looked like the infirmary.

the door opened and in came the gorgeous boy from earlier. you immediately started to get embarrassed; you literally fainted in front of him because you were hit by a ball.

you wanted to sink into the earth.

"hey yuna. how are you?" he smiled sweetly at you.
his smile made your heart melt.
"o-oh i'm feeling better, thanks." you faintly smiled back, hoping that he couldn't see your rose tinted cheeks.

"i'm glad. i'm really sorry for hitting you with the basketball, i should've been more careful." he said, regret in his eyes.
"no,no. it's fine, i'm not feeling bad at all. you don't have to be sorry." you chuckled.

"please let me make up for it. i'll do anything." he raised his eyebrows in hope.
"take me out on a date." you blurted out.

fuck.
why did you say that??
oh gosh.

his eyes widened and his mouth was open in shock.
slowly it turned into a smile.
"i'd love to. i'll go get the school nurse and then i will head back to class." he waved at you and closed the door.

oh no, you forgot to ask for his name.

the door opened again, you expected the school nurse, yet instead there was the boy from earlier once again.

"oh and my name is beomgyu. and this is my number. text me when you can!" he rambled, handing you a pink sticky note with his number and a smiley written on it and sprinted through the door.

you held the sticky note in your hand.
a smile spread on your lips.

••

it was saturday, today beomgyu and you decided to go on a date, an ice cream date to be exact.
you both headed to the ice cream parlor to get your desired ice cream, then you went to the park and sat down on a bench.

today was a beautiful summer day; it was sunny, the plants were blossoming and it was warm mixed with a slight breeze of the lake that was in front of you.
it was perfect.

beomgyu turned to you and stared at you.
suddenly he leaned in and you didn't know what to do.

he's gonna kiss you, right?

so you closed your eyes expectantly, waiting for his soft lips on yours.

...

you heard a chuckle and felt a finger wipe something off your nose.
"you had some ice cream on your nose." he said in between laughs.

your cheeks turned a bright red color in embarrassment.

you wished the universe would swallow you in a black hole.

"what did you expect?" he asked once he calmed down.
you stayed silent looking straight ahead.
you didn't want to embarrass yourself any further.

"did you expect this?"
you furrowed your eyebrows, confused about what he meant so you turned your head to his.
suddenly you felt a pair of lips on your own.

he pecked you delicately.

it lasted for a few seconds but it was the sweetest kiss you have ever had.

it tasted like vanilla.

your favorite ice cream flavor.

and you loved every bit of it.