hey..im jerry..russo

jerry's pov:
whilst standing in line for a plain ham sandwich with my wife at universal, i notice a peculiar teenage girl in front of me. she is not like anyone i have ever seen before. i try not to stare too long but she is just so unique i can't help it , whilst i am admiring her and
everything about her she catches me. this is awkward asf. i squeeze my wife theresa's hand trying hard not to fantasise about the beautiful girl in front of me. i tried hard again to not look but the girl is now moving her body in a sexy way and reaching into her ass crack. i cant stop thinking about how i want to sniff her fingers. i cant take it anymore. i tell theresa that i need to go to the bathroom and excuse myself from the line. my mind racing with thoughts about HER. not my wife. the teen in front of me in the sandwich line. i get to the singular bathroom and wet my face with water. i hear the door opening. i forgot to lock it. i assumed whoever it was would see that i'm in here and apologise and then leave, but that wasn't the case. the footsteps grow louder until i turn around...it was her. she introduces herself and smiles. i am left speechless. i cant get my words out and i can feel my package grow larger against my jeans. i manage to get out the words... hey..i'm jerry..russo.