shake it off

alias pov:
i am going full speed trying to ram into Theresa mays stupid little car. I hit the car omg yes score vibes🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. i was fully prepared for the impact so i was not injured during the crash, i get out the car and walk over to theresas i see the blood around it yasssss alia get it baddie🥺🥺🥶🥶 . I approach the car window to be absolutely flabbergasted by what I see...jerry....lying at the wheel...faced smashed in like the little man from midsommar...what have I done.

I am freaking the flip out. i turn to get back into my car and drive away from the crime scene but something stops me. I see a woman walking towards me her heels clicking against the ground. Theresa......

I don't know what to say or do. theresa comes up to me and pee just starts flooding out of me like the Niagara Falls. "Thank you" she says . She touches my weenus and electricity starts to shoot through my body...what is happening. i can start to feel my body changing..Theresa is still standing in front of me but she is now a ball of light ..what the eff? she teleports a mirror to me and I look into it and see that I have turned into lily rose depp. me and Theresa fly up into the sky and do a dance looking down at the crime scene. Theresas light arms does the renegade moves. I think I wanted Theresa all along. I fall from the sky and die.