Pop Project Pt.1

Beep, beep, beep..

Lord, why do I have to go to school? I looked at my alarm clock, and saw that it was 6:30 a.m. I got up, and took a shower. Then, I did my daily routine, and went downstairs, and fixed some bacon, eggs, and strawberry pancakes.

Then, I told my mom that I was leaving, and I rode to school in my purple Mustang.

Mika was waiting for me in the hallway. "Hey, guess what!?", she asked when I walked towards her. "Girl, what?". "Drew is now single!!",she squealed. She knew that I liked Drew. Just saying his name, want me to melt into a huge puddle. I smiled and stated, " How do you know all of this, do you be stalking him or nah?". She frowned, and just stared at me. Just then, the bell rung. I told her I'll talk to her later, and went to class.

School went by fast, because, next thing I know, I started to head towards my car. I was looking at a text that Mika sent. Suddenly, I bumped into an object. I looked up, and saw the person on the ground, picking up their stuff. Omfg!!!! Drew Berry! I quickly apologized and he just smiled. I don't know how we started talking, but I ended up getting his phone number. I couldn't believe that just happened. I went home and watched t.v. to rethink about what happened.

Just then, my iPhone flashed.

Unknown: hey Melissa!

Me: who is this

Unknown: it's Drew

Me: oh, hi

Drew: sup. Wydn

Me: nun watching t.v.

Drew: oh, can you come to the movies with me and my friends?

Me: Yeah, sure, wat time?

Drew: 7:30 p.m. tomorrow ☺

Me: ok see you there!

Drew: okay

I put my phone down, and ate my dinner.

The next morning, I took my shower, did my hygiene, and ate breakfast. I had on my black and white stripped crop top, and black zebra print pants, and headed to Mika house.

"So, I heard that you are going on a date with Drew!", she squealed, as I grabbed some grapes from her mini fridge. I looked at her, smiled, and ate a grape.

"It's not a date.." I stated, as I ate another grape. "Well, date or not, we need to go shopping!", she squealed as she headed downstairs to get her car keys. I followed, and 10 minutes later, we were at Pixie Mall. "You need to get a new piercing". "Why?, I look just fine!", I said looking at all the earring and piercings. "Do you want to be more popular while your being with Drew Berry?", she asked plainly. "Well, yeah". "Ok, then you'll be getting your dimples pierced!". I always wanted my dimples pierced.

3 minutes later, I had little balls where my dimples were.

We had shopped all morning. I had more than 50 outfits! Then we went back to her house, and we just talked. "Okay, now time for your makeup". She grabbed the makeup bag, and she did her thing. After she finished I looked.. wow!

Eventually, 6:30 came around, and Drew came early. "Hey Drew!", I exclaimed as I saw him. "Hey, Melissa, you look awesome!". "Thanks!" I said as I blushed. He just smiled and said, "Cool simple piercings". I blushed for like the third time. "Well are we gonna go in?", I asked politely. He nodded and opened the door. We had paid for our tickets to see the movie Bad girls. Drew was sitting right beside me. I looked up at him, and he smiled. I felt a warm object around my shoulders. It was his arm, so I laid closer to him. I just realized that I was on his chest. This is like a fantasy come true!