maybe I will..

I walked to my class as I saw Drew Berry. Why does he have to be so cute?!. He had the prettiest eyes that you had ever seen, those gray eyes. I quickly looked away as he looked at me. I think I was staring too much, because I bumped into the classroom door. I looked at him, and he smiled. He is so gorgeous..

"Move it, dork!", Jessica London

said as she pushed me . Jessica London was the most popular girl in the entire school. I seriously envied her. I bet that she would open her legs for anything that walks.

I moved and took seat in the back.

After class, I drove home and called my dad. "Hey dad", I said as I put my iPhone on speaker. "Hey sweetheart, how is everything down there?". "It's great, what are you doing?". "Well, I am about to go on a date with my girlfriend Nasha". "Ok, have a great time dad, tell her I said hi!" I said as I hung up the phone. My parents were divorced, and they lived in different states. Me and my mom live in California, while my dad and his girlfriend live in New York.

Just then, mom came in. "Hey mom". "Hey, have you called your dad?". "Yeah, he said he is going on a date with Nasha". "Oh, okay, I'll be in my office if you need me". My mom was a pediatrician, and she was always busy. I didn't have a chance to introduce myself. My name is Melissa Rodriguez and I am 17 years old. I am like a geek, and my popularity level is like at 65.9%. Well, I was really popular, but Jessica London took that away from me.

My iPhone flashed.

Mika: hai

Mika was my best friend. Her popularity level was at 79%.She is the second most popular girl in the school. She is also a cheer leader.

Me: baii

Mika: rude..

Me: ik..

She told me about cheerleading tryouts and she wanted me to try out. Maybe I will.