♤{Chapter I : The Beging}♤

It was a cloudy day looking as if it would rain latter. As Hisashi stepped out through the warp gate at a randome location he looked around for any signs of human life. He know he was still in Japan Kurogiri couldn't make gates that far out. He then realized that he was right outside a millitaty bace that was located next to the shore.

He would leave Izuku there, Izuku that was the name Inko his wife had given there child before she died. It's not that he couldn't take care of Izuku, but he didn't want to and with being a villain most defenantly not.

As Hisashi walked closer to the bace some of the guards noticed him and called out "Hey! Who are you?" He crept walking to ward them with the sleeping two-day-year-old in his arms. "Stop I will shoot."

"You would shoot a baby?" Hisashi countered.

"A baby why do you have a baby, is it yours and how did you even get here?"

"Dosen't matter," Hisashi said still walking closer, "hear my wife died giving birth and I don't think I will be able to raise him on my own." Hisashi half lied to the solger forcing Izuku into his arms.

" W-what!?"

"You heard me, I want you to raise my son hear his name is Izuku, he's 2 days old and his birthday is July 15th." Hisashi said turning around and walking away leaving the shocked gaurd behind.
Hisashi then messaged Kerogire and then disipered(?) into the Warpgate leaving the guards even more shocked that someone had a quirk like that.

✨🎇🎆🎊🎆🎇✨

Hellow thank cha 4 reading part to will hopefully/I think 🐝 out from 11pm west coast USA time - 3am west coast USA time. Have a good (or bad if u want 2) morning, afternoon, evening, day, ect.🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜☀️🌝🌞⌚⏰⏱🕰🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕚🕥🕙🕤🕘🕣🕗🕦☁️⛅⛈🌤🌥🌦🌧🌨🌩🌫🌈🌊