Chapter 2~The discovery

Alice woke up with a start she been having a dream where a blue and green monster had been chasing her. She laughed what a silly dream it was. She glanced at the clock it was 7:00 in the morning and she was going to the island with Willow and Finn today yay! She thought to her self what was she going to wear? She got out of her blue and red striped pyjamas and put on a purple t-shirt, white shorts, black sneakers and her amulet for good luck ( and because it looked good with her purple t-shirt). She ran down stairs and ate some cereal for breakfast now it was 8:00 and Willow and Finn would be here soon.
She helped her dad pack cookies and sandwiches for lunch on the island.
A couple minutes later Willow and Finn arrived " hi guys!" Alice said with a smile on her face " ready to go?" Asked her dad "yup" they all said together Willow laughed. They hoped into the small blue boat and sat right down. " I wonder what we'll see today" Finn said " maybe some more plants Alice can tell us about so you can learn something" Willow said Willow and Alice laughed " very funny " said Finn with a small grin on his face.
They arrived at the island, like the day before Alice, Willow and Finn helped Alice's dad unload the sandwiches and cookies for lunch and asked if they could go exploring " sure" said her dad. "We have 2 hours like yesterday " said Willow .
They all marched up the path to a giant grey rock that looked like the tip of a spear.
Finn touched it and said "ouch!" This rock is sharp his finger started to bleed a little but he wiped it on the ground and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding from continuing.

"Why don't we check out the water fall " said Willow " I really like the clear water" "sure" said Alice so they walked to the place where the water fall was.

The colours of the water fall where crystal blue and the flowers all around it where all shapes and different colours. Alice looked at the water fall closely and said " there's a dent in the rock under neath the water fall that's the shape of my amulet " cool try putting the amulet on the rock for fun" said Finn "why not" said Alice she placed the amulet on the rock and it started to glow " it's glowing!" Said Willow " why!!" said Alice startled. All of a sudden this swirl of purple mist circled around them and they blacked out and disappeared!