LOVE DRUNK

***CHAPTER ONE***

I open my eyes as I hear the waves of Huntington Beach crash upon the surface. I look around my room that is covered with white, sparkling lights and teal walls. I slowly get out of bed and walk out onto my balcony. I embrace the cold, refreshing air and take a few deep breaths. I look at my white iPhone and realize its 6 in the morning. I walk back in my room and enter my walk in closet. I pick out black, dancer pants, a cheetah sports bra and a loose white T-shirt. I slip on cheetah vans and flip on my stereo listening to the morning radio. I walk into the bathroom and decide to curl my long, dirty blonde hair. I put a little eyeliner and mascara on to make my green eyes pop. I walk down the wood steps to be greeted by my older sister, Vanessa, eating cereal in the kitchen. We live together in this house without our parents. We moved out the day I turned 18. We hated the country life in a small town, Tracy so we decided to move here. Our parents also nonstop fighted with us. They only want us in college and rich. Well I'm a dancer and Vanessa's a surfer. So we parted ways with our parents. They don't want any contact with us. They think that we are wasting our lives. I can't wait to prove them wrong someday.

"Morning Meg" she smiles handing me a warm cup of coffee. Yum.

"Thanks" I lift the mug up to my lips and enjoy every last drop.

"Better?"

"Much, I'm going down to the studio for a bit. Probably be home around 5ish"

"Haha, you practically live there!" she yells

"Yeah, well you live at the beach!" I laugh

"True true" she lifts her hands up surrendering

"WINNING!" I scream as I shove a monster and some poptarts in my bag. I grab my skateboard and run out the porch. I hit the street and start cruising. It's still early so I always see joggers with their dogs and a few people down at the café. A few minutes later I show up at the Huntington Dance Studio. HDS for short. I walk in and set my board down.

"Morning Meg!" Sean and Aaron call out.

Sean and Aaron are my two gay best friends. They are awesome. They give me fashion advise, free makeup and not to mention a good laugh every now and then. They are also two of the best dancers here.

"Hey guys, I got a new number for Tygas new song 'Im different'. Check it."

The music blasts and there's no stopping me now. I'm lost in the music and can't stop moving my feet. All of my students start piling in my room and cheer me on which makes me smile. As I finish with a flip there are shoes and hats being thrown everywhere. It's a sign that dancers use to know if that was amazing. I get to teaching from all different age groups. I only teach hip hop though. As the day passes by I finally decide to head home.

"Hey imma head home, see you guys later. Peace!" I scream over the thumping music

I grab my bag open up my monster and head to the beach to leg myself unwind for the day. I rip off my shoes and shove them in the warm sand. I sit around and watch strangers pass by and surf.I think about my parents but try to shrug off the feeling. I don't need them to be happy I tell myself and push the thought out. I get up and slowly make my way back up to the boardwalk. As I climb up the wood steps I trip. Ugh I'm a cluts. Before I fall I feel two strong arms help pick me up.

"Hey you alright?!" someone asked picking up my bag

"Yeah so sorry! I di-" I stop in my tracks. I look up to see a guy who looks about the same age as me with brown flippy hair and and a snap back on. He has muscles like you wouldn't believe.

"Uh.. Hello?" he asks laughing. I snap back to reality and try to stop staring.

"Uh.. Yeah oh I'm so sorry. Thanks for catching me" I blush

"Well I couldn't let a cutie like you fall" he winks which of course makes my already red cheeks even worse.

"Well I'm Wesley, I live behind the skate shop on Sunset Blvd with my two brothers."

"I'm Megan.. Well call me Meg. I live down the road in that beach house with my olde sister. "

"Well do you think you could come back here tomorrow and trip so I could see you again?" he says laughing.

"Well I'd rather you just put your number in" I wink. I hand him my phone and he soon starts walking away with it.

"Hey what the he'll do you think your doing?!" I exclaim

"I don't believe your gonna come back here tomorrow. So to make sure, you don't get your phone back till we meet again!"

"Alright. Well I want your phone then. It's only fair " I pout crossing my arms

He whines but reluctantly hands me his black iPhone "See you tomorrow" he smiles "Mkay, bye Wesley. See you tomorrow." I smile and walk away

"Wait, no hug?" he whines

I walk back over and give him hug. He squeezes me tightly which gives me butterflies all over my stomach. "You are really adorable, Meg" he whispers in my ear and before I can say anything he turns around and runs off.

I skate back home as fast as I can and run in the house screaming my sisters name at the top of my lungs.

"MEGAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DYING DOWN THERE?! I mean I know I'm sexy but geeze try to calm down." she laughs.

"No, I met someone sexier than you" I mumble. I tell her the whole story and now she won't stop teasing and asking when I'm going to see him again. I eventually get her to calm down and leave me alone. I take a long hot shower and are greeted by a text from Wesley.

FROM: Meg

Hey. It's Wes even though it says Meg ya know lol but ANYWAYS. PLEASE IGNORE MY BROTHERS. AND DONT SNOOP MY SHIT.

I quickly respond

Dear Wesley you should've though about that before you took my phone. Goodnight xx

"Goodnight Gorgeous xx"

As I read this text I feel my heart skip a beat. I can't stop thinking about him. Is he real? Why is he calling for me? I let these questions fill my mind but soon feel my eyes start to shut. I let them close and fall fast asleep wondering what the next day will bring...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL SHE EVER GET HER PHONE BACK?! Will they ever meet again?! Erm thanks for reading, well if anyone is.. It would be amazing if you could rate or comment please! Thanks loves! Xx (;