6• A fantribe•

Made a species of dragon.
Now called CoralWings!
(The name courtesy of Konchj )

 Now called CoralWings! (The name courtesy of Konchj )

Looks ok.Ish.

Anyways:

Name: Coralwings
Abilities: Extremely Sharp claws and teeth. Bioluminescent spots on their bodies. Strong swimmers. Can withstand much pressure. Can fit into extremely tight spaces.
Habitat: Depends on the dragon. Their habitat varies from deep under the ocean, to shallow shore waters to lagoons far inland. Can live in both salt and fresh water. Cannot live on land.
Diet: Fish, basically anything they can catch. Some of them are omnivorous, and eat algae and other sea vegetation.
Weaknesses: Cannot walk due to their fragile legs, which are used only for holding their fins in place, and otherwise are folded against their body while not in use. Very soft scales, due to being able to withstand pressure and have a very blob-like texture.
Appearance: Shiny, fish like scales that are slimy and soft to the touch. Brightly coloured fins and webs, usually to attract fish or a mate. bioluminescent spots to attract prey. Deep ocean dwelling Coralwings Are blind and use their primary frills to sense change or vibrations in the water.

The drawing above is a reference to my newly made oc, Abyss, who is an ocean dwelling species of this tribe.

If you have a suggestion what to name this tribe, please comment! This tribe is a WIP and will be updated later with added references.