Stolen...to watch TV?

Sugawara froze at the sound of the new voice, it was unrecognisable and sounded feminine. It was light, airy and reminded him of his mother. "Ah! Makki, whos this cutie?" a tall brown curly haired girl entered the room immediately staring at Koushi.

"Oh, this is Sugawara Koushi, he's a Karasuno third year, he's on their volleyball team."Makki said in response to the pretty brunette.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Suga responded.

"Don't 'drop in' so suddenly give me at least an hour's warning so I can emotionally prepare myself. Jesus Christ" 

Oikawa said with annoyance thickly layering his normally cheery voice.

"...Who is this?" Suga blurted out

"I'm Tooru's beautiful older sister." the girl said bring he younger brother into a hug.

"Iwa, has my little brother been good?" she turned to the spikey haired ace, who was now seeming like a caretaker of the toddler Tooru Oikawa. 

"No Comment." he stated, and the girl's eyebrows immediately raised

THWACK

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" the younger Oikawa said sitting on the floor rubbing his head where he was previously hit by his sister. 

"I told you to not make trouble for others!" "I didn't!" Oikawa said with his pouty face, as he and his sister embedded themselves into a heated staring contest

"Oh, sorry Suga-chan. She wil be leaving now."

"Tooru, either you let me stay for an hour or so..unless you wanna be slapped again."

"Fine." Tooru grumbled. Then immediately Makki grabbed Suga's hand and pulled him into the living room along with the sister. 

"So do you guys wanna watch -insert tv show-?"

"I heard that was a good show..." Suga said

"Hell yeah, lets watch it then" Makki replied

"I knew you guys would like it"

"'Toooooooruuuuu' she stole both of our love interestssssss" Mattsun said eating some chips, and looking bored without making jokes with the pink-haired male deciding to mimic how his sister said her younger brother's name 

"Just look through memes or something." Iwazumi said

"thats boringggg" Oikawa said in response

"I'ma go join them" Mattsun said, taking three bags of chips with him 

"Stop stealing from my pantry!"