Background info / Y/n info / A/n

A/n - Authors note
Y/n - Your name
L/n - Your Last name
💋 - Time skip

Quirk: Monster Mutation
You can shape shift into any type of monster, animal, creature, even mythological creatures or extinct animals, if you know it you can turn into it. If you don't completely shift then you gain characteristics and features of the creature that you know so you study lots of animals, mythological creatures and some creatures you made up just to have certain features. How long you stay shifted, how much your creature features show and how much you can use your quirk depends on how well rested and fed you were. So you keep snacks and energy drinks on you at all times. Plus you love to eat and the taste of monster energy so your quirk is perfectly compatible with your body and personality. Your favorite animal to turn into was a lion cause your hair gets huge and turns a goldish brown and you grown sharp teeth and a tail with long pretty sharp gold nails and your hands take on a paw pattern. And because you highly admired the animal. Also assuming it was your spirit animal.

(Do the author a little favor and don't steal this idea. It took me a while to come up with it and I want my credit.)

Soulmate/ Soul marks
Whenever your soulmate uses they're quirk dramatically for the first time your soul mark appears and burns onto your body somewhere causing you to be enveloped in pain and loose consciousness. Your soul mark represents both parties somehow wether it be personality, interests, favorite things or quirks. It doesn't matter it represents its own way.
(There Soul marks appear as permanent tattoos. )

A/n- Quirk awakening is when your quirk is used as a large amount or up to drastic measures for the first time. This is how soul marks are created and matched with each other. Please remember that this never happens more then once and that quirk awakenings are not rare.