Chapter 1

Today is friday i'm going to shopping with my best friend she's perfect, but everything change since reagan came into her life! I remembered the day she told me that she's inlove with me i am too, but i just said i love her not the way she did but Truth is i love her so incredible much! She's so distance to me this past few weeks i text her everyday no reply i call her but she's not answering! Today i'm coming to her house well shes living next door we're neighbors. I always watch her by my wimdow to her room that fucking reagan is always there in her room, it really hurts watching them, the way she makes my bestfriend laugh so hard! I love seeing camila happy but that should be me! Knowing camila happy makes me happy too. But happy with someone eles someone isn't me, that's really hurt!

Camila's POV

I woke up by my alarm and i received 3 meassages from reagan and 7 messages from lauren and 3 miss call from her.

From Reagan 1: Goodmorning sunshine :)

From Reagan 2: Wake up beautiful i can't wait to see you!

From Reagan 3: Leave your bed and go out with me baby! Move your ass sweetie.

From Lauren 1: Goodmorning camzzzzziii!! I miss you :( hey it's friday lego shopping? What time?

From Lauren 2: I know you're still in bed camzzii! Hahaha! :D

From Lauren 3: Camz i'll be there in 4 okay?

From Lauren 4: Wakeeeee upppp now camzzziiiii!

From Lauren 5: Ugh! Camzz answer me! :(

From Lauren 6: Hey it's 10 now your still sleeping? Camz pleasee i wanna go to the park let's go!!!

From Lauren 7: Camz let's bike in the park pleasseee. Remember it's fridayy camzzii!!! We have to go shopping but before that bike at the park pleaseeee! :(

After i read all the messages. I was wondering, why lauren text me she must text her boyfriend luis, well i miss her too but i have to go out with reagan today like what i promise to her, so i text lauren.

To Lauren: Hey lauren sorry late reply. And sorry because i can't today lauren.

From Lauren: What??!! Wait why camzzii? :(

To Lauren: Me and reagan have a date today. Wait you and luis have no date today?

From Lauren: I have no date with luis today because it's friday duh.. It's our day! Remember camz? But you have a date so uhm, goodluck camz keep safe have a nice day with reagan! :)

I didn't text back coz It's already 11:30 i have to get ready reagan will pick me up at 1 i got up and go to shower fix my hair put some make up! And i text reagan

To Reagan: Hey there little ass! I'm ready. :)

From Reagan: I'm coming beautiful :)

Lauren's POV:

This is the 1st time we're not going out just because of that fucking reagan! Yes i have a boyfriend but i didn't love him, i mean i love him but not as much camila, i want camila no! ILOVE CAMILA CABELLO!

I love my bestfriend. I fell inlove with my bestfriend! I'm so stupid when she confessed to me that she fell inlove with me i'm so fucking stupid when i say i'm not but the truth is i love her since the beggining since the day i saw her walking at the street since the day the cabello's move here from manila! She was 15 and i was 16 at that day.