Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

Me and camila are good now! No i mean great! And i broke up with luis since i realize that i can't be happy without camila! She's the one, she can make me happy so much! She means the world to me and everything's went back! We always baking in the park every saturday afternoon, and now friday we're in the mall playing in the park like a kid joking around and i'm staying the night at her house every friday it's sleepover day. i'm really glad! Atleast we're still bestfriends a part of me i want more than bestfriends i want her to be mine i wanna call her mine. I'm so stupid when i rejected her when the she told me that she loves me  more than bestfriends and i told her that i love her too, but not the way she did and what worst? I told her to move on. Fuck! she's probably doing it right now or maybe she did already maybe she moved on already did she? I can't lose her! I'll do everting to make  her mine.

We're walking at the street talking some rondom things. "Yeah i was about to hug you at that day when i rea-" I was caught when her phone vibrates.

"It's my mom wait" She giggled "Alright" I smiled and giggle at her cute expression then she anwserd her phone. "Hey mom what's up?" I giggled again "What??" Her expression change like she's schock. "Mom c'mom tell me who is it pleasee!" She pouted like a lost puppy she's so cute. "But mom it's friday" "Alright i'll be there in a minute bye loveyou too." She sign  "So what happend camz?" I Asked "I'm sorry lo we can't today" she said "Why? What happend? I Asked