Chapter 2 - Drama Drama Drama .... Please more drama .

Sabrina prov

I sat down on my seat because the teacher was giving me death eyes . I went to my seat and got my books and notebooks and started to doodle because the teacher talking is like a boring book .DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE .

Teacher - Ms Gomez , Can you tell me what is 7893 divide by 8 ?

The teacher waited for a respond but i wasn't paying attention .

Teacher - SABRINA !

Sabrina - Nine Hundred , eight hundred and six point 625 .

The teacher calculator and wanted to say wrong but she just continue teaching because she knows that i am correct . She kept on talking and of course the teacher kept calling me out because she think i'm sleeping , like hello half of the class is sleeping and people is going to think that I'm a teacher's pet . Ugh i hate this class .

After 10 more of maths , is finally FINISHED .

I was so exhausted but i our next period start in 5 mins at the same class . Who knew High School could be so hard just for the first period just 5 more lesson . I so prefer homeschooling . I took my water and head out of the classroom for air but is still no use . I waited and drank water , i guess i over how do you say exaggerating , I swear i waited like i'm waiting for 10 minutes . I went in the room and boys started to throws people and paper ( Group 1 and 2 ) and Liv and her girls playing on their phone ( group 4 ) and Emma and Sabrina talking and Rowan starring at a boy . Gosh he is Okay -_- . I walked over to my table .

Sabrina - Where's the teacher ?

Emma - you didn't know ? There's this board in the class and every day we see if we have and what we don't have and is like our news panel . Today we have no art but we have Music . Which sucks !

Maya - Your'e Just Jealous .

Sabrina - Wow ! The Emma Ross get jealous . Tell me more .

Maya - While if you must know , Emma can't really like do music but she paint good . Googly eyes there ( pointing to Rowan ) she takes art but she is better in music then Emma . What about you ?

Sabrina - To be honest , i'm more of the artist type but i prefer music . What about you ?

Emma - She is the best at art and even better in Music but you know the girl that you insulted and will make you pay is the best vocal in this class then ever .

Sabrina - She can't be that good .

Emma - She has been the lead role in all and she got her own song . Is called ' On top of the world '. But in Music i think you must sing because the first day of school everybody , like EVERYBODY must sing .

Sabrina- ( gulp ) Sing ? I don't sing .

Maya - Right ! Your Selena Gomez sister , i bet you are better then Liv .

Liv listen in our conversation and came to our table like a boss .

Liv - Better than me ... I highly doubt that . The only thing you are is just the Selena Gomez' Sister . You have no talent compared to her . Your a waste .

I wanted to talk more but people kept coming and she kept blabbing about me .

Sabrina - ENOUGH ! I am done with you . If you really want to hear me sing , meet me at my house 6pm . Be there or BE QUIET .

Liv - Of course , maybe i'll sing my song of course you know what it is .

Sabrina - Sure you can invited your friend i mean if you have .