Chapter 1

The Crowd is yelling my name as I enter the stage to preform, "Goldie!! , We love you!!!!" Someone scream's I yell back " I love you too!" There's camera's flashing, people screaming little girls crying , boys hooting ect. I begin singing , dancing and rapping. Then my manager comes out and taps my arm.
End Of Dream

Teacher: Goldie Wake Up!

I wake up fast and the whole class is laughing ugh I'm going to be the laugh of the day..

Me: sorry Mrs.Crawlly.

Mrs.Crawlly: Your Father won't be to happy with this when I call her this afternoon.

Me: Please Mrs.Crawlly I won't do it again

Girl: ooo Goldie's scared

Goldie: Shut Up kyris (Ki-riss)

Kyris: Yeah What ever lil whore I heard you topped Marco to get into his party last Friday

Goldie: Liar !

Mrs.Carwlly: Enough !

But I didn't listen I just jumped over my desk and straight knocked the bitch off of her feet she's lucky I didn't do more, the whole class was laughing and recording videos waiting for something to happen again but I didn't do anything else.. But kick her in her head. Kyris knows better then to mess with me after she tried to rub up on Tyrin at Samia's sweet 16.

Mrs.Crawlly: Goldie Leave Go Straight To The Office!

Kyris: better watch your back after school!

I gathered my things and went to the office I already know I'm going to get suspended ugh I hope Daniel comes and gets me not my dad cause I know he'll flip!.
I walked in to the office and my principal Mr.Fitch motions for me to come in his office.

Mr.Fitch: Have a seat Ms. Lopez

I sit at the table that's not to car from his desk.

Mr.Fitch: Mrs.Crawlly Already Called me and told me what happened, I'm suspending you for 3 days your brother is on his way you can go get ur stuff and wait in the main lobby.

I nod my head and go to my locker as I'm walking to my locker I walk by a closet and I hear moaning, I walk a little further not really paying attention until I hear someone yelling Tyrin's Name I did a 360 turn and stood in front of the door not believing my ears. It then starts to get quiet and the door opens and I stand there staring into my enemy and so call boyfriend's face, I turn around and run to my locker with tears running down my eyes.

Tyrin Running After Me

Tyrin: Goldie Wait it's not what you think it is!

I stop running because I'm now at my locker.

Me: then what is it Tyrin?! What?

I open my locker and grab my purse and sweater .. Wait this is his sweater I throw it at him and storm away speed walking angry as hell I walk up to kyris and not only hit her but knocked her right out, Tyrin grabs my arm making me turn around.

Tyrin: Babe let me explain! Listen to me!

Me: I'm not your fucking babe! It's over Tyrin ! I hate you!!

I say while repeatedly punching his chest.. Then out of the blue he slapped me.. I can't believe it! He just hit me! I run to the exit and my brother Daniel and his girlfriend Adrianna just pulled up in His white Range Rover I get it the car not saying a sound Daniel and Adrianna were rapping & singing the whole ride and then O.T Genasis - Coco came on and I couldn't help but cry Tyrin loved this song and all I could with of is him slapping me.

Daniel: You Okay Little bit?

Me: .... Yea

Daniel: no seriously what's wrong little bit you just started crying out of no where

Adrianna: leave her be Daniel it's probably that time of the month you know how we can get.

Daniel: Alright .

My phone then flashed I got a text message from Adrianna

Convo>
Dria🌸😌; You okay back there you know you can talk to me boo

GoldiePooh🔥😍: Me And Tyrin are done .. For good😭

Dria🌸😌: what happened boo?

GoldiePooh🔥😍: I caught him and kyris fucking in the closet at school😤.

Dria🌸😌: is that how you got suspended ?.

GoldiePooh🔥😍: no I beat her ass I. Class for talking shit, but then I beat her ass again for fucking him.

Dria🌸😌: Don't worry about him boo he ain't shit and neither is she.

End Of Convo~

We pull up to the house and my dads car was home I sighed and walked into the house waving goodbye to my brother and Adrianna, he honks the horn.

Me: *up the steps*

Dad: get back here! Right now. *yelling from kitchen*

Me: hey daddy

Dad: don't hey daddy me, what happened today at school Goldie?

Me: I wasn't my fault daddy! I swear she was talking sh-

Dad: I dare you to say it *grabing me by my cheeks*

Me: *tensing up because of the bruised cheek of mine* I'm sorry

Dad: *lets go* now try that again.

Me: she was telling lies about me in class and I got angry and hit her.

Dad: now what about you sleeping in class?

Me: daddy I was tired I stayed up all night studying.

Dad: Go to your room & I'm turning off the internet!

Me: but daddy!

Dad: Go!

I run up the stairs and into my room I look at my phone and I have serval texts from Tyrin
And notifications from my fight in class

Text messages:
Baby💑❤️(36)
Bestfrann❤️🍓(4)
Daniel(2)
Unknown(5)
Samia(1)
Group~Bang Bros👌🔥

And then I had about 20 missed calls from Tyrin.. Ugh I never want to see him again!. I watched the recordings of the show "The Game" and by time I wAs finished watching some episodes It was about 7:00, daddy brought me up some McDonald's and after I was finished I took a shower and got ready for bed I played Jhene Aiko- The worst & began to sing along & adding my own lyrics.

Singing...
Tell me what you say now? Tell me what you said come again .. If you can not stay down there is no need to pretend, cause you had me so down, my pain just starting to blend, but now I found my way out. And now I'm happy again, but then deep down is the pain ever gonna end?, now I'm acting so dumb.. Cause I'm thinking about you again.. Man I wish this could just end..

•Comment what you think ❤️
•Vote❤️
•Follow My Instagram @0g.Goldiee (zero not O)