Chapter 2

I wake up, 3:30."cam wake up we have to get ready for the airport" I say walking over to the other couch that can was laying on and hopped on top of him cuddling him."I wanna sleep" he groaned."to bad I wanna see your friends" I say getting off him and grabbing his hand dragging him to the from the couch.

He finally got up and it was 3:45. We walked out the door and got to the air port. I grabbed all my bag and walked through the airport doors. Cam walked by my side."We need to hurry up and catch our flight" I said yelling at cam.

We rushed to get out tickets to putting our luggage on the belt to going to security,then finally being able to board the plane. I read the tickets out loud."section 2, seats a & b" we have first class so there's only two seats. I put my carry on above us and sat down.

I sat towards the window."cam I'm going to take a nap" I said throwing my head back against the seat.

4 hours later•

"Anna wake up" cam said shaking my shoulder. "I'm up" I said as I looked out the window as we were about to land. I hate the landing part. "We're in Cali!" I screamed hugging cam. The airplane stopped and we got off. We had to get all of our luggage and one of the boys were picking us up. His names Matt.

I got my last bag and walked towards the door."do you know what your friend looks like?" I asked kind of nervous."yeah I do he has blindfish hair" he said."that's all you know?" I said pacing around."Anna I've seen him before, we've face timed and stuff" he said.

Weight kind of lighted off of my shoulders." Cameron!" I heard someone shout."that's him" he said pointing to Matt. He came closer. He was absolutely gorgeous. He was awkwardly staring at me." Do you want help with some of your bags?" He asked me."uh sure" I said shyly.

Cam winked at me while we were walking behind Matt. I started to blush."so where are you guys from again?" Matt asked."we lived in Florida for a bit then came here for magcon" Cameron said."oh, that's cool" he said." You must be Anna Jaxson, I'm Matthew Espinosa" he said. He was so perfect.

We all got in the car and drove off."did you guys eat yet? Do you wanna drive through a drive through?" He asked."Taco Bell" I said throwing my arms up in the air. We went through the drive through and ordered our food. We ate in his car. We drove to there house and it was huge.