白龍

CHAPTER ONE: THE ENCOUNTER

a pair of [e/c] eyes followed the little white clouds freely dancing in the sky

the girl sighed softly as the sunlight gently caressed her face, as much as she liked that feeling and would've paid gold to stay a little more like that, she unfortunately had to go.
getting up from the small chair placed near the window, she dressed up and after taking her phone with her wallet, she went out of her house.
her mother's birthday was near, she wanted to buy her something nice as a gift.

«good evening.» she greeted, entering a small jewelry, a petite old woman standing behind a glass counter greeted back, smiling.
as she watched around to see the different jewels, she stopped when her eyes caught a beautiful pendant made of silver with an acquamarine stone.
but when she tried to reach the jewel, another hand was faster than her, and took the pendant instead.
she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up to see the thief that stole the jewel, and met a pair of gorgeous teal eyes.
the boy whose eyes belonged to looked down at her with an uninterested look on his face, and then turned around to pay for the pendant.
as he walked out of the little building, [y/n] huffed and sighed, about to leave the jewelry too when the old woman stopped her.

«i have a jewel similar to the one you eyed before, do you want to see it?» she nodded happily as the woman went to the back-shop and came out with another pendant in her hand.
it was identical to the previous one except for the stone, a vivid red oval shaped ruby.
«i'll buy it, thank you.» she bowed a little and then payed for the pendant, placed in a small black box.
she said goodbye to the woman and left the jewelry, still thinking about that boy.

«i was taking that pendant first! though this is more beautiful than the one with the acquamarine stone...at least he could've asked if he could take it!» she thought, heading home.

but she'd never expect that the gorgeous teal-eyed thief from the small shop would change her peaceful life forever.