CHAPTER TWO: THE OCEAN

«where am i?» the [h/c] girl's eyes looked around to see a white bright light in every corner she focused her gaze on

«is this a dream?» she brought her hand to her cheek and pinched it, feeling a slight pain.
she was confused, [y/n] was sure she was taking a walk in the forest just a few minutes before this happened, so why was she in a dream-like state?
she remembered heading to the forest, and five minutes into the walk, when she flickered her eyes everything went bright.
«how do i even get out of this?» she sighed, sitting down on the light floor.

she had school tomorrow and even if she did her homework as always, she wanted to stay home instead of going to a place she didn't even like.
«this isn't so bad, though, maybe i'll shift to another dimension if i stay here.» with a slight giggle, she closed her eyes, laying down, a soft warmth hugged her body making her feel at home.

she woke up to the sound of little waves reaching her ears, the sun hitting straight to her face made her cover her eyes.
rolling on her side and turning her back on the earth' star, her sight was filled with endless golden grains of sand, making their way towards the surreal ocean expanding in front of her.
«i've never seen a seashore as beautiful as this...»
[y/n] couldn't help but admire the scenery as if she was looking at the most beautiful painting of the world.
«where am i- again?» she asked out loud, talking to no one but the little creatures swimming happily in that crystal water.
taking off her shoes, she made some steps towards the water before crouching down and touching it with her fingers, it wasn't cold at all and it became warmer and warmer at every step she took.

the [h/c] haired girl focused her gaze on the little colorful fish swimming around her feet, not noticing a white tail moving in the water reflection.
a sudden wind hit her straight in the face, making her close her eyes in an attempt of keeping the sand out of them.
a deep but loud voice filled her ears as the wind got stronger and stronger.

«welcome to my reign.»